• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg: "there are a lot" of big unannounced Xbox games.

Chobel

https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/546633/Greenberg there are a lot of big unannounced Xbox games/

"It's a fine balance of how much do you show early," marketing boss Aaron Greenberg said coming off the back of discussing Scalebound, a game that was shown early but ultimately was cancelled because, despite best intentions, sparks don't always fly. "I can tell you that there are a lot of other projects happening for Xbox, with a lot of big titles that we're not talking about today."

Lock if old.

Welfare

Well, obviously.

Just going by the release schedule of their games right now, 2018 needs to have a good amount of new announcements. Everything announced right now is to be released before E3 2018.

Wedzi

Banned
Halo 6, Horizon 4, Gears 5. Those are all pretty big so he's not lying!

I'm looking forward to all of those anyways don't hurt me

Betty

Banned
latest

Boke1879

I have no doubts new games are coming. How many of them are mutlplat or aren't Gears, Halo etc?

It's time to start showing. They've been talking way too long.

Let me guess... Multiplayer focus, game as a service because SP isn't relevant anymore and they can't monetize it as effectively.

Fable, I still have hope though you will rise from the ashes and return to your former glory even under a new studio. Microsoft, I will say it again. You show me a single player, big Fable game, I'll show you the money on your console. And that console could be 2 or 20 Teraflops. I could care less.

hawk2025

This new "announce games with no title or developer" strategy is... interesting.

Somehow they feel like the best response to announcing games too early is to go even further back.

El Topo

"Good Lord, what else do you have?"
"Big unannounced Xbox games?"
"Big unannounced Xbox games?"
"Yes."
"May I see them?"
"No."

Top Bottom