• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S3 |OT| Long May She Reign - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Chase17

Saw episode 1. Not bad. Better than the first Flash episode at least.

I know this show always has some cheesy scenes, but the quitting scene was up there. Not that I mind!

New corporate guy is a pretty fun villain so far. I think he is the same actor who plays the general on Agents of Shield?

I forgot they were getting married. What are the odds of a wedding actually happening without conflict? Season finale?

Jimmy is around and they still don't seem to know what they want to do with him. He's busy running a company! A company that has a hostile takeover out of nowhere. And then Luther surprising the surprise buy out/merger.

Cat is press secretary lol.

It's moments like this when the bad guy..err, girl, is gloating while focusing on J'onn; that I wish Kara just used her super speed to punch this chick out cold. And be done with it.

Jobbing J'onzz being a jobber again. Manga beats comics again. Take that you nerds!!

Lena x Kara x Jimmy? Nah, still on the Lena x Kara train.

Yeah, Supergirl needs to use her speed to attack and dodge more.

It's always the ones who can get into your mind that beats these superheroes. First it was Grodd beating Barry, then Vertigo beating Barry, and now it's Psi Uchiha beating Barry.

tenor.gif

Nice takeoff.

Yeah, she probably should have just decked her with her speed, but it's also always pretty cool when you can just keep going through it like that too.

Top Bottom