• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

GG Az, my defense was pretty much everywhere on the field. I suspect you're annoyed by that final interception you threw, you have every right to be though.

My roommate walked into my room while I was playing and said "Gross, what team are you playing against?" Those purple unis...

GG Az, my defense was pretty much everywhere on the field. I suspect you're annoyed by that final interception you threw, you have every right to be though.

My roommate walked into my room while I was playing and said "Gross, what team are you playing against?" Those purple unis...

I was going to complain, but supposedly EA is "fixing it" in ncaa 13, so we'll see what happens. I made the right call on the throw, but I should've known better with psychic DBs.

GCQuinton

Pitt-Air Force is last up. Deadline's tonight! I don't care what game's on, if this ain't played or is being played by 11 ET we advance to the conference championships!

Pitt-Air Force is last up. Deadline's tonight! I don't care what game's on, if this ain't played or is being played by 11 ET we advance to the conference championships!

Don't take it out on me that you're teams aren't in the post-season!

Striker, I should be able to go around 4:15 EST.

GG Striker, Sorry for the late start. I sucked on the sticks today. Your CBs are beasts. Should've ran it 3 times when I had the 1st and goal. Getting the 4th and 1 fake punt run and then following it with an interception sums up this game well. Sorry bout the last timeout too.

We still get that BCS bowl game with a win against Navy though. Next season will have to be our title run.

Striker

Yep, gg. Robinson and Washington have been good all season for me. One of my bright spots. Defense were all over the field - Cox, Kerr, Turner, all were nice in coverage that game.

I hope my run game can improve in my ACC title game and in my Bowl game. Wasn't impressed overall with Freeman's work.

Az, what's the latest you can play tonight?

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: #16 Air Force (Drizz) vs #4 Navy (Nightz)
ACC Championship: #8 Pitt (Striker) vs #6 Clemson (Az)
SEC Championship: #3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Big Ten Championship: #5 Minnesota (BPH) vs #14 Penn State 

Conference Championship Week Headlines

As Always, SEC Championship Game Has Big Implications
Air Force Wants Another BCS Game, But Can They Beat Navy?
Clemson May Need To Do Some Poll Jumping Again This Year
Army Watches Conference Championship Games From Afar, Shakes Fist

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GG, Striker. I wonder how the game would've turned out if I didn't stop you 3 downs in a row from inside the 1 yard line. Those two fumble returns for TDs really helped me out as well.

Striker

GG. I thought fatass Edwards had a TD but your guys caught up. So pathetic I couldn't punch that in. My line had no push at all the entire game. The first long run by Freeman was a counter where I believe you were blitzing, and the second was a draw. The line was just ate up all game, frustrating. Even in the 3rd, I take a quick, three step drop to hit a quick screen or out, Greene still gets laid out.

Those fumbles were killer, too. Not sure if it was the smartest for me to not call fair catch. But I saw two DB's over there protecting, but your guy ran right through. Thompson's fumble I have no idea, just a simple off tackle run and it wasn't a big hit. Oh well.

BigAT

GG Owl, your D-line was disastrous for me. I was getting sacked on 3 step drops and very quick passing routes, absolutely nothing I could have done with that happening.

KanZolo

Gg. Yeah, gameball to Ryan Wilcox who had 6 sacks and I assume he is the one who hurt your QB. Disruptive line= 5 INT's= happy owl

I'm glad the D played well because my offense left much to be desired.

Now to scout for the NC game. Cal/Navy/Minn (and Clemson?), are possible opponents.

GG Nightz. Damn fumbles, but that BS third TD of yours in the third quarter was really what I couldn't overcome. Dunno wtf my safety was doing, had Safety coverage to the sidelines and he just sits in this area no1 is and lets you run past him. That KR TD I got had me laughing out loud though, that game was ridiculous. Time to focus on the garbage bowl game I get now. GL in the national title game!

Nightz

GG Nightz. Damn fumbles, but that BS third TD of yours in the third quarter was really what I couldn't overcome. Dunno wtf my safety was doing, had Safety coverage to the sidelines and he just sits in this area no1 is and lets you run past him. That KR TD I got had me laughing out loud though, that game was ridiculous. Time to focus on the garbage bowl game I get now. GL in the national title game!

GG bro. It was shaping up to be a defensive struggle when you shut me down in the first half. Luckily things opened up after halftime and my defense stepped up big time. Yeah I don't know what happened on that play...was surprised to see Royal so wide open. KR was ridiculous, I didn't even set my guys for big hits and my defender tries to go for a knockout blow. Ended up just freeing up your returner lol. Was shaking my head big time at that one.

Edit: Wonder what the chances of me getting into the national championship game are. I'll just be embarrassed by the owl lol.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

AutoZone Liberty Bowl: #20 Air Force (Drizz) vs Cincinnati 
TicketCity Bowl: #14 Army (GCQ) vs Illinois
Rose Bowl: #5 Minnesota (BPH) vs #3 Navy (Nightz)
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #11 Pitt (Striker)
Orange Bowl: #4 Clemson (Az) vs #7 Texas
BCS National Championship: #2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #1 Cal

Bowl Season Headlines

#2 Ole Miss Slated To Face CPU Controlled Cal In BCS Title Game
Jeremy Clark Of Rutgers Takes Home The Heisman
Rutgers Faces Tough Sugar Bowl Rematch Against Pitt
Can Navy Make A Splash In Their First Rose Bowl?

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner

Jeremy Clark, HB, Rutgers

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Senior Day in Memphis as Air Force wins the Autozone Liberty Bowl beating Cincinnati 28-14. Senior TE Caleb Williams caught 4 of Senior QB Hayden 7 completed passes for 57 yards. Both Hayden and Senior HB Dustin Rhodes had a rushing TD a piece. Sophomore Tyjuan Jones was the star of the offense though with 2 TDs while averaging 6.7 yards on 24 carries. Senior DT Brandon Sullivan had team highs with 3.5 sacks and 7 tackles. Senior LE Aaron Haynes had 2.5 sacks on the day. Senior LOLB Earl Walker had one of the Falcon's other 8 sacks. Still very much an up and coming team though, watch out for the Falcons next season.

BigAT

Finally a Heisman. It makes up for all the times that I got screwed out of it. Having it wrapped up in the regular season than losing it because I didn't have a conference championship game, not having the opportunity to bring back Jeremy Deering after "taking" the Nebraska job and losing him early to the NFL.

GCQuinton

Army edges Illinois 28-21 to win the TicketCity Bowl.

Question for the upcoming offseason: Since this is the last one, are you guys okay with just skipping the recruiting this time around? Meaning we'd go straight from Players Leaving to Position Changes.

Striker

I'm alright with it since I have enough recruits already in, plus being a final season anyway.

Sent BigAT a message on AIM. Will have to try to play ours tomorrow.

KanZolo

It depends on if anyone leaves early for me. Depending on position, could use a 5/4 star or JUCO to come in for injury concerns.

Top Bottom