• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Do anyone here have a wheel and pedals connected to your computer?

I have a Logitech G29 + pedals + gearshifter and I can't for the life of me get it to work in any games (Project Cars, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Assetto Corsa).

I've tried calibrating it in Control Panel > Devices and Printers and it works. I've tried installing the Logitech Gaming Software where I've mapped the buttons on the wheel and I can now navigate menus in Project Cars. But in Euro Truck Simulator the wheel doesn't register at all, and so I can only choose my Dual Shock 4 controller. But I know my PC registers the wheel since I can map the buttons and use them. Yet when I go to race in Project Cars none of the shifter, pedals or wheel works.

I just wanted to post this JIF because I never get to and I think it is pretty rad.

8bhzx7c.gif
thank mr sakuga

Also, I'll probably do a Zwei: Ilvard Insurrection write-up for the OP once we finally get a release date. I'm hoping mid-to-late September, but it's likely been pushed back to early October because of XSEED's other projects and giving breathing space to Cold Steel PC and Ys Seven PC. Who knows, though. I've got Sonic Mania until then, and I recently cloned my Windows partition to rebuild it with a lot more storage, so I'm getting into some games I couldn't install before.

lazerfox

Spares
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut -- MB-423DF6D9503CE076 - Taken by Booker.DeWitt. 5 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-D82480C3E97C6E43 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.

t1504018109z1.png

Hektor

As excited as i am for XCOM2WotC, i think i'm gonna pay Yakuza Kiwami on PS4 first, to get that out of the way.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There's a bit of a snafu going on with Dead Alliance. Those who purchased Moving Hazard prior to the delisting are supposed to get the SP content and pre-order bonus, but thus far all Maximum Games has done is just add the base game, which is merely the "Multiplayer Edition" that includes neither. The situation has been explained multiple times across a handful of threads and as many weeks yet nothing has changed and the two devs who post in the forum haven't displayed an understanding of the issue in the literally few times they've acknowledged it, plus to potentially make matters worse, the particular thread within which it was confirmed that Moving Hazard owners would receive the full game and pre-order DLC has been automatically deleted. I sent an e-mail to Maximum Games' support department yesterday but am still waiting to hear back.

I can't even just say "Bugger it" and pre-order the game as the licence removal tool isn't working for me and there's no point in seeking Valve's help as unlock o'clock is just 70 minutes away.

well isnt the idea of War of the Chosen that it makes vanilla obsolete? It's not like its a sequel.
Well, I'm still in the middle of a playthrough of the the original XCOM 2 campaign. And since it may take a day to download the expansion, I might as well finish my current game.

Naarmight

Just picked up Sonic Mania, but Cuphead will be joining it, I have a few PUBG gamescon crates that I will save just before that release to hopefully cover it

madjoki

There's a bit of a snafu going on with Dead Alliance. Those who purchased Moving Hazard prior to the delisting are supposed to get the SP content and pre-order bonus, but thus far all Maximum Games has done is just add the base game, which is merely the "Multiplayer Edition" that includes neither. The situation has been explained multiple times across a handful of threads and as many weeks yet nothing has changed and the two devs who post in the forum haven't displayed an understanding of the issue in the literally few times they've acknowledged it, plus to potentially make matters worse, the particular thread within which it was confirmed that Moving Hazard owners would receive the full game and pre-order DLC has been automatically deleted. I sent an e-mail to Maximum Games' support department yesterday but am still waiting to hear back.

I can't even just say "Bugger it" and pre-order the game as the licence removal tool isn't working for me and there's no point in seeking Valve's help as unlock o'clock is just 70 minutes away.

I got reply few days ago "Owners of Moving Hazard will receive the Multiplayer Edition + Full Game Upgrade, as well as the Rapid Dominance pack DLC! All content will be in your Steam library on launch day."

So I guess we'll see. Removal tool seems to be buggy (as is refund) and sometimes requires multiple refreshes to work at least for me.

A season pass for an EA game?

It released today.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I got reply few days ago "Owners of Moving Hazard will receive the Multiplayer Edition + Full Game Upgrade, as well as the Rapid Dominance pack DLC! All content will be in your Steam library on launch day."

So I guess we'll see.

That's encouraging. Cheers.

Removal tool seems to be buggy (as is refund) and sometimes requires multiple refreshes to work at least for me.

I don't think I've had any trouble with the refund system (edit: actually, it took me a few tries to submit a refund request for the recent CS:GO item bundle). The licence removal tool, on the other hand, has literally never worked for me since Valve fixed the small oversight that was preventing people from re-enabling the licences of games no longer available on the store. I experienced that first-hand with Estetiikka, so, come to think of it, maybe the two are related and something broke. Admittedly, I shrugged off the issue since I didn't envision the inability to remove a game becoming a problem, which I definitely regret now, haha.

About to start up Pillars of Eternity.

Tips? Throw me a bone please.

Start on easy. Don't let the easy prologue chapter fools you. Keep on it at least until the middle of the first chapter, if you think you're confident enough, bump it up to normal, and so on.

SSPssp

What there are still 2 days left in August!? Morningbus or whoever should just create a thread 3-4 days in advance! I want there to be a competition!

Has there been any hints as to what might be in the next humble monthly?

No, but I have high hopes!

Sarcasm

Start on easy. Don't let the easy prologue chapter fools you. Keep on it at least until the middle of the first chapter, if you think you're confident enough, bump it up to normal, and so on.

Too late! Druid moon goddess on normal.

I don't understand why I get 32 FPS when I got to the campfire. Quality slider near middle

I7 3770K and GTX 1060 6GB.

Too late! Druid moon goddess on normal.

I don't understand why I get 32 FPS when I got to the campfire. Quality slider near middle

I7 3770K and GTX 1060 6GB.

You can switch difficuly level anytime.

Also, that doesn't sound right. Maybe try switching between fullscreen/borderless window?

Purkake4

Banned
I;m surprised nobody is talking about Cuphead

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/sU1WTtGI4I-xd5pOtgonKclcJlg=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3795340/cuphead_fanman_4.0.gif[IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/TU5jD7wz4mV7ENqM2F8MI80pkWM=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3795350/cuphead_steamboat_3.0.gif[IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ooWwPRKONEOPjWzUJvSqdRusg8k=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3795328/cuphead_slotmachine_13.0.gif[IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/dtPD0XV2esEc7tn7i6SDWPD-FBU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3795316/cuphead_train_skeleton_14.0.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
It used to be a cool boss rush thing, then they added the platforming. Last I saw it (like a year ago) the platforming was bare bones at best.

Tizoc

A heads up for those playing sonic mania

Sonic has a nee move where u press Jump then u press and Hold jump button to perform a drop dash which can really help in gaining speed and momentum again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom