• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/30/09 – Fat Princess

Massa

There are only 8 store updates before the PSP Go is released and still no GTA, God of War, MGS, Crisis Core... it's looking less and less likely that I'll "upgrade" from my 3000.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Massa said:
There are only 8 store updates before the PSP Go is released and still no GTA, God of War, MGS, Crisis Core... it's looking less and less likely that I'll "upgrade" from my 3000.
I need GoW: CoO, MHF: Unite and Xenogears (at least rated by ESRB) and I'll be good.

kassatsu

Banned
hk.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

DEMOS

► Madden NFL 10 ( English Ver. )
○ 937 MB

► Numblast ( English | Chinese | Korean Ver. )
○ 191 MB

► Numblast PSP ( English | Chinese | Korean Ver. )
○ 24 MB

ADD-ONS

► Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires ( Chinese Ver. )
○ Additional Music Set 3

► Dynasty Warriors MULTI RAID ( Chinese Ver. | PSP )
○ Add-on Content ver. 15

► Dynasty Warriors MULTI RAID ( Japanese Ver. | PSP )
○ Add-on Content ver. 23

VIDEOS

► HiTV Summer Program
○ Blooming Summer Ep 5 - Rin Kurara

► Toro! Let's Party
○ Chinese Subtitled Promotional Video

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► King of Fighters XII
○ Theme 2 (HK$ 12.00)

Edgeward

It's just a port of the 1945 plus arcade game. Which was fucking rad. And it's a psikyo game. That's a pretty good seal of quality right there.

Rlan

I'm looking for anyone who bought:

Punisher: No Mercy
Namco Essentials
Zen Pinball.

If you did, please contact me as I would like to try and find the Leaderboard information for them :)

Massa said:

Could they possibly save some for launch week? When was the last time a really good PSP game got put on the store? Patapon 2?

Also I think I read somewhere also that SCEA is not allowing dual releases (UMD and PSN) until the PSP Go is out (I think it was the developers from Badman that said or something), so that's probably why we're not seeing Rockband Unplugged, NCAA, won't see Madden on the store until after the Go releases.

jvm

Gamasutra.
AranhaHunter said:
Could they possibly save some for launch week? When was the last time a really good PSP game got put on the store? Patapon 2?

Also I think I read somewhere also that SCEA is not allowing dual releases (UMD and PSN) until the PSP Go is out (I think it was the developers from Badman that said or something), so that's probably why we're not seeing Rockband Unplugged, NCAA, won't see Madden on the store until after the Go releases.
They still have time to do a real climax, but I'm more inclined today to think they're going to do a huge game dump on launch day.

It'll be a mess.

But I still have a suspicion that they'll have an expanded PSP-centric store to help sort it out for users. We'll see.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Batman: Arkham Asylum™ Demo Available August 7

Monday 3rd August/...The consumer demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum™, published in the United Kingdom by Eidos Interactive, will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 entertainment system and Games For Windows® LIVE worldwide on August 7. The full game will be available at retail stores nationwide in the United Kingdom beginning August 28th.

The demo will be offered on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360 and PlayStation®Network for the PLAYSTATION 3. Fans can visit www.batmanarkhamasylum.com for details on how to download the Games For Windows LIVE version.

The Batman: Arkham Asylum™ demo opens as the DARK KNIGHT and COMMISSIONER GORDON return The Joker back into confinement at ARKHAM ASYLUM. But things soon fall apart as THE JOKER gains the upper hand and springs a trap, setting Arkham Asylum’s occupants upon Batman. The demo offers gamers a taste of the fierce FreeFlow™ combat system, the cunning stealth of the Invisible Predator™ mechanic, and the feeling of becoming the WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE as they navigate Arkham Asylum’s imposing Intensive Treatment facility. Players can unlock character bios, as well as get a sneak peak at some of the infamous foes that BATMAN will encounter within the cavernous and macabre confines of Arkham Asylum.

Featuring amazing graphics within an intense, immersive setting, Batman: Arkham Asylum™ exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum – Gotham City's psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies, and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains, including Harley Quinn, Bane, Killer Croc and Poison Ivy, and the newly revealed Scarecrow, who have taken over the asylum.

Batman: Arkham Asylum™ has been rated BBFC 15 in the United Kingdom. For more information on the title, please visit: www.batmanarkhamasylum.com.

Yay now if the US PSN can update on friday I'll be happier.

Top Bottom