• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

10683965_646893305431140_1744377482_n.jpg

I moved on to Kay Adams,

Hey bionic you were very worried about Xbox one sales well a reputable site has posted the actual numbers for December:

trusted game industry sources who receive NPD figures have once again given us some insight into how the Xbox is doing sales-wise in the US.

NPD Group research retail sales in the US, offering Sony and Microsoft the opportunity to say who "won" the sales race for each month. The actual figures are a closely guarded secret, until now!

For the month of December, Xbox sold 1,511,000 units across both its Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles, which puts Xbox sales up 10% year-over-year for December. Sony took the sales lead selling 1,568,000 consoles during December, with 238,000 units of its PlayStation 4 Pro edging Microsoft into second place.

So Sony won by 50k for the month of December. Oh noes MS needs to close down everything!

FTF

Hey bionic you were very worried about Xbox one sales well a reputable site has posted the actual numbers for December:

So Sony won by 50k for the month of December. Oh noes MS needs to close down everything!

lol but world wide it's 30 million behind PS4. That's like if the Steelers are down 35-10 in the third quarter on Sunday but Big Ben only has 20 passing yards less than Brady.

lol but world wide it's 30 million behind PS4. That's like if the Steelers are down 35-10 in the third quarter on Sunday but Big Ben only has 20 passing yards less than Brady.

Worldwide Xbox will always finish behind sony, nothing is ever going to change that. The discussion we were having the other day was some fake news site made it seem like Xbox One was still selling poorly in the US, but that is clearly not true.

Dishwalla

Banned
Went to a sports store in the mall and they had a whole table full of San Diego Chargers gear on clearance. Didn't look too hard at it, but there was a lot of stuff there.

bionic77

Worldwide Xbox will always finish behind sony, nothing is ever going to change that. The discussion we were having the other day was some fake news site made it seem like Xbox One was still selling poorly in the US, but that is clearly not true.
Two things. The point I had always tried to make to you was that gaming was in a huge contraction compared to last gen. You always said I was wrong and it was stronger than ever. The numbers show I was right. Every system is down significantly and sometimes catostrophically compared to last gen with the exception of the PS4. I would guess that total hardware sales are going to be less than half of last gen when you add up all the consoles and handhelds. That is not a great trajectory for the industry. Secondly I don't care about which console sells the most and I never did but for MS it has to be seen as a disappointment that they are down compared to last gen. This is weird because I know a decent amount of people with Bones, but fuck anecdotes. Also I liked my GameCube and that was not a big seller and everyone with an Xbox said the same thing. Sales are for losers.

At the end of the day enjoy your shit but also buy a Switch.

If you had to pick one QB to win a game to save the lives of yourself and your family, who would it be?

Sanchez or Osweiler?

This is like saying my life depends on either Switch or Xbone

Far as I'm concerned, at the point that question is done being asked, I've already given up and accepted the inevitability of death

Pepiope

It wasn't even the amount of them as much as the situations in which he called them. Passing behind LOS on 3rd and 1 or 2? Why?? May as well just run in that situation.

The Eagles threw the 6th most passes in the NFL and ended up with the 24th most yards passing this season. That is an insane stat to me. I cant believe the discrepancy was so large. Obviously a lot of the blame falls to the WRs, but doug calling so many passes at or behind the LOS also contributed to this. Wentz's accuracy, especially down the field also seemed to suffer as the year went on and definitely played a part.
I like to believe that this season was all about getting Wentz live reps. He doubled his amount of attempts from college. He needs experience, and he honestly is already our best offensive player. The coach is putting the ball in the best player's hand while giving him the reps he needs. Seems like a win win.

That's a lot of questionable taste for one household!
Says the Asterisks fan!

Two things. The point I had always tried to make to you was that gaming was in a huge contraction compared to last gen. You always said I was wrong and it was stronger than ever. The numbers show I was right. Every system is down significantly and sometimes catostrophically compared to last gen with the exception of the PS4. I would guess that total hardware sales are going to be less than half of last gen when you add up all the consoles and handhelds. That is not a great trajectory for the industry. Secondly I don't care about which console sells the most and I never did but for MS it has to be seen as a disappointment that they are down compared to last gen. This is weird because I know a decent amount of people with Bones, but fuck anecdotes. Also I liked my GameCube and that was not a big seller and everyone with an Xbox said the same thing. Sales are for losers.

At the end of the day enjoy your shit but also buy a Switch.

Microsoft does not care about raw sales anymore. Their actions prove this clearly. They want value adds, which they THOUGHT they would achieve with Kinect spying on your ass forever, as well as nuking used sales and leverage from the XBOX 360 which limped to 3rd place worldwide.

Every decision Microsoft has made in the last 18 months has reiterated that what they care about now above all is maximizing Profit. OG XBOX they tried new IPs that were mostly garbage attempts shy of Halo. XBOX 360 they tried (and failed) to buy their way to dominance with exclusivity both here and overseas. With XBone they've reconciled completely that they'll never keep pace anywhere but NA, and have dropped any pretense of trying to compete for first in that territory as they are sorely lacking in exclusive games people are actually interested in, and they no longer want anything to do with wasting profits for marginal gains.

I'm fully expecting Nadella to say next gen that "XBOX" is now a software platform that can be accessed over all other hardware platforms. XBOX as a console platform has never worked.

@AdamSchefter
Former Jaguars OC Greg Olson, a favorite to become Bills OC, now is planning to become the Los Angeles Rams QB coach, per league source.

The man who tried to teach Josh Freeman, Blaine Gabbert, and Blake Bortles to run offenses now has to try to teach Jared Goff and Case Keenum how to throw

Good luck lmfao

MechDX

Worst part of QB hell?

Every topic of every Texans board I visit is a variation of "Who is the QB next season. Only been in the off season for 4 days. 4!

I've never found that Cam not diving on the ball gif upsetting btw.
inb4 someone posts it 50 times from all different angles

That game was lost whether he risks hurting himself for that football or not. Unless you legitimately think that a Panthers team that had done nothing all game to that point was going to convert a 4th and 22 and then go the length of the field to score a touchdown. Against that defense? With Remmers and Oher looking like turnstiles without the actual metal bars? Not a chance.

Kasay hits me in the feels tho.

Jarnet87

@AdamSchefter
Former Jaguars OC Greg Olson, a favorite to become Bills OC, now is planning to become the Los Angeles Rams QB coach, per league source.

The man who tried to teach Josh Freeman, Blaine Gabbert, and Blake Bortles to run offenses now has to try to teach Jared Goff and Case Keenum how to throw

Good luck lmfao

Bills fans will consider yourself lucky.

Jarnet87

Street fighter 2 with a couple extra pallet swaps is really $40?

Burn it all down to the ground and throw my switch on with it.

Line_HTX

Street fighter 2 with a couple extra pallet swaps is really $40?

Burn it all down to the ground and throw my switch on with it.

Not only that, but it seems that early impressions are that some things are different from both HD Remix and Super Turbo, and kind of inconsistent too with some things got fixed but others didn't. I dunno, gotta wait and see.

jmdajr

Not only that, but it seems that early impressions are that some things are different from both HD Remix and Super Turbo, and kind of inconsistent too with some things got fixed but others didn't. I dunno, gotta wait and see.

Will you be using the 70 dollar pro controller?

Top Bottom