• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs E3 Trailer Leaks

where are the people who care a lot about CG trailers for unreleased games? This is something I do not understand.

The point is that when a game is announced, we want to see what it will look like while we're playing it. When they don't show that type of gameplay, we get frustrated. In this game's case, we don't really mind because we already know how it will look while playing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
uttertosh2.png

giapel

Great trailer showing loads of cool stuff you won't be able to do in the game. Can't wait to see it in full.

jett

D-Member
Well that was shit. I'm almost surprised how little hype I have for this game after last year's E3 splash.

AngryMoth

CG trailers are a huge waste of money if you ask me.

Interested to see what they show this week, I love the premise for this game and it's looked pretty great so far. Just hope it doesn't suffer from the content bloat, quantity over quality approach that has begun to plague Ubi's Assassins Creed series

Servbot24

Banned
Sucks that it's CG, but cool that the story involves the sex trade, I can't recall a game that had someone in that industry as the villain.

~~Hasan~~

why CG ? why developers keep on wasting their resources on CGs ?

we are on next gen consoles. we want to me impressed by the graphics. not aCG.

the only CGs i wanna see on games like final fantasy

Pikma

Banned
Looks fake, I find it hard to believe that something would leak from a company as secretive as Ubisoft.
/not

Danielsan

It's a nice CG trailer, but it's time the video game industry left pre-rendered trailers behind completely.

Games look nice enough these days. Just use the game engine and in game assets and spruce them up with better lighting & effects if need be, but stop hiring companies to create CG trailers that look nothing like the actual game.

Top Bottom