• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman Arkham Origins screens reveal Barbara Gordon

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1380636799-1.jpg

1380636803-2.jpg

1380636803-3.jpg

1380636802-4.jpg

*In LeMaximillian's voice* WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE!? D:

Seriously, though, that shot looks like something out of a sitcom. :p

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, not what I expected. She looks a little younger and more bratty than I would have thought.

Excited for this game, but I'm wondering how well the character designs will be handled now that Rocksteady is no longer working on this game...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Gotta say i absolutely hate her design.

Pic 3 is awesome.

Sulik2

Why do American developers struggle so much with making female faces that aren't straight out of the uncanny valley?

Edit: Let me rephrase that as North American. Europe and Asia don't have this problem.

DieH@rd

Banned
Looks good. Police is hunting Batman, and Barbara is obviously not liking that.

I wonder will we get some indication of her becoming Batgirl in the game or AO Blackgate. In Batman: Arkham Asylum/Arkham City she was already Oracle [in the wheelchair, talking via comms to the Bats]

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Wow she's kind of ugly.

Although I never cared for steroid Batman either.

Robin and Catwoman in Arkham City looked really cool though.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
"How come she isn't in a string bat bikini with huge jugs???"

Seriously all the commenters who are criticizing her "looks" are just immature. You don't have to fantasize about every fictional female character...

Kuro

Seriously all the commenters who are criticizing her "looks" are just immature. You don't have to fantasize about every fictional female character...

but... she looka likea chucky

People are just commenting on her design for what it is; don't have to come running in here shouting "Stop masturbating to female video game characters!!!"

Kinyou

I'm surprised, I expected something sexed up.

Seems like they tried to make her look a bit like her father.

Top Bottom