• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, what is Granderson role in the Dodgers going to be?
Starting outfielder. Replacing Joc.
This. And right with Puig
Joc Pederson's locker is empty...

sounds like Joc is going to okc until rosters expand.. his locker is empty

hopefully this motivates him
Yup he sent down to work on his new hitting stance
I mean who would play Centerfield as I dont think Granderson can play that, or can he?...Taylor maybe?
CT3, Kike, Grandy and Cody can play Center
Granderson and cash to the Dodgers? Whaaaa...
CC the GOAT!!

Malo

Banned
Dan Syzmborski

Quick, someone sell some Cowboy Joe Guevara t-shirts, to commemorate his noble struggle.

DHntZQRXUAAmzCd

:jnc

3N16MA

Banned
I side with the umps. They should not have to take that kind of abuse. I support the immediate replacement of all umps with robots in order to prevent any further abuse.

Toth

I hate feeling as a Yankee fan that its only a matter of time before they blow the game. Maybe today can change that...

Toth

So I just don't know what to do about Judge. The guy is a strike out machine and this is the time of the year when those strikeouts are killer.

SRTtoZ

I don't get why he tried to steal when Dellin was clearly off with the strikezone with a man on base and a 2-0 count. Oh well, thanks.

Toth

Wow Yankees won a one run game against Bosox. Love how Betances says he will close for the good of the team. Such a stark difference* from Chapman's attitude.

Caja 117

So I just don't know what to do about Judge. The guy is a strike out machine and this is the time of the year when those strikeouts are killer.
What I wonder why have him batting 3rd.

I cant keep watching these Yankees games, my heart cant keep up with these 8/9th inning.

Toth

You know what Chapman is thinking now? Lol

Bless you toth.

Girardi has said in his conferences that Chapman's ego is fragile and not being a closer would seriously effect the guy mentally. I don't know exactly what he is thinking but all signs point to him being a me-first kind of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom