• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Camp Lo

Banned
Someone in 2014 will be reading this thread. To that someone, I say Hello, good sir!

To my future self,

Hello.

To recap, you took your lunch break to watch this thread. You regret nothing. I hope you're enjoying your hacked Wii U right now but remember, this is where it began.

Cheers.

Andrefpvs

thread
vOW5K.jpg

StayDead

I honestly get the feeling he's managed to "break into" their test server.

Half the things he's posted look like dummy posts.

iammeiam

OP, can you find a way to liberate Nintendo Network IDs from the Wii Us they're locked too? Set us free!

It's obvious this is fake.

What does it say about our faith in Nintendo's internetting skills that it seems entirely possible they'd let something like this slip?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I notice that it says "Resident Evils" Instead of Resident Evil.

Probably a lazy category name for all the resident evil games. We do those lazy category names too, usually no one sees them.

I really hope this is all true. This is the most amazing thread of the year, if it is.

Getting the next generation off on the best foot ever.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Forget ninjas, Nintendo is hiring Golgo 13 to smoke Trike from 900 yards away in the middle of a sandstorm

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
FIND THE BAYONETTA 3 ANNOUNCEMENT, MAKE NEOGAF PROUD

Nice job, OP. Wow at Nintendo's security, getting their Miiverse hacked from within a closed system, now that's something...

Trike

Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

Top Bottom