• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

OtisInf

31340303334_4739b10bc5_o.jpg

(3 shot pano)

32063490341_d800a3de39_o.jpg

Does remind me of a certain HBO show. ;)

5olid_5nake

That's because different scalers are being used. The live scaling on your GPU is not as impressive looking as the scaler people use when they downsample their screenshots in Photoshop/GIMP with lanczos or similar.

So it's pretty much a bullshot by definition.

Thanks for answering. I will try do do the same thing to see if I can get to at least half of what you guys are doing here :D.

32061562891_edbe78e841_o.jpg

32031615932_864f1e0a11_o.jpg

Lime

And this came out in 2015...

Star Wars Battlefront 2(2017) is going to look nuts!!!

I don't think they'll improve that much more besides polishing it up. I would much rather they focus on game mechanics, content, and most of all, a hearty singleplayer campaign.

They already have the engine and art direction locked down, I don't need them to render it even better, I just need them to give a completer game.

Timu

I don't think they'll improve that much more besides polishing it up. I would much rather they focus on game mechanics, content, and most of all, a hearty singleplayer campaign.

They already have the engine and art direction locked down, I don't need them to render it even better, I just need them to give a completer game.
Yep, all of this is important.

diaspora

Diaspora, do you think you could send me your ME2 setup?

Alright, so the long and short of it is this:
  • There's no set reshade preset-; I'm tweaking on a per-scene and per shot basis
  • General boilerplate is standard Filmic Pass and fiddling around with crossprocess in reshade
  • I'm using gedosato to downsample from 8k to 4k

31843647530_5d328b142d_o.png

OtisInf

31858911940_ed9ea73d48_o.jpg

A kind person gave me this game, and I hope to give back a lot of great shots! The in-game photomode is a bit limited, but better that than nothing. It has one flaw: it can't be used during normal gameplay, you can only enable it when you replay a mission. How stupid is that? I thought so too.

So I searched for the setting to enable it in normal gameplay :) Use this cheat table: https://gist.github.com/FransBouma/52a0d505b1b7d02d36d4dc7d8e7b125b to enable it during normal gameplay so you don't have to revisited the levels to take shots! (press INS to enable the setting, then the regular key (\ or L3) to go into photomode).

Top Bottom