• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

DGAF_2016_2grimoire_01-1.png
DGAF_2016_2grimoire_03-1.png

DGAF_2016_04.jpg

LBUOvZW.jpg
GL.jpg
DGAF_2016_21.jpg
PvoXNyv.jpg

Bg9KnJ.gif

Third year of Destiny, and DGAF....we've come a long way. Here, have some Year 1 nostalgia :p

FyO8Bxz.jpg

Invite to DGAF discord. Quote to see it.

A friend and I want to run the raid this week but the newbie raid sign up in only for PSN? We've both finished the previous raids but I only ever did normal KF, he's finished both.

Arrrammis

Ok So two questions:

Is the Ice breaker even a viable weapon anymore?
What is the God roll Imagoo?

Not compared to other exotics, especially since there aren't many endgame situations that are good for sniping like the Oracles in VoG were, but it's still a cool weapon and a nostalgia weapon.

Outlaw+some range perk +Firefly, it's basically Fatebringer from the VoG but without an element.

BLCKATK

> Azys_ cheers for new thread.

Edit: Reading those Skolas comments brings me back. I literally just solo'd him because I'm starting to work on House of Judgement rep again. To think there was a time I couldn't even beat him.

Fathead

How do I get on the Guardian Lord list? Posted my info a couple threads ago.

Been pacing myself by taking a few weeks every now and then. Its easy to burn out on this game.

Dave_6

Yay I made an OT! Good stuff Ruthless!

The quotes from year 1 are hilarious. Igor talking about not being able to snipe and having to use shotguns LMAO. Wow have things changed.

TyrantII

Well SRL was a bummer. Why does it always feel like I'm driving a Yugo and everyone else an antimatter powered tank? The rubber banding to keep the terrible in it to win it is also frustrating as someone who can race and stay in the lead.

Ahh well. I guess it's not to be super competitive.

Anyone planning any HM raids? I still haven't completed one after taking a break to get some personal stuff done. Still need that completion for my book and trophy.

glaurung

To close up getting all the SRL stuff done (emblems, S-class etc.) as well as finally completing the SRL Book from last year, I finally reached grimoire score 5500. I know that's not the maximum, but it'll do for now.

SheHateMe

*sniffs*

New thread smell. Love it.

I've been away because new games to play mostly, but I've been SRLing here and there.

Still haven't touched the new raid yet and I'm 391. *shakes head*

One day, Hawkian, I will come ask you for a favor...

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Reposting for new thread:

Well, I think I'm done playing Destiny. I played a total of 216 hrs and had an awesome time playing with everyone here. Special thanks to SolidChamp, who convinced me to buy the game originally, and his crew for showing me the ropes during Year 1.

Thanks to Team Protato for letting me join the clan in Year 3 and carrying me through the raid (empowerment, ugh). Playing Strikes and Crucible with you guys was always a complete blast, so my gratitude and all that.

Hawkian, AuthenticM, JJShadow and countless others, thanks for your time, patience, and positivity while playing with a semi-scrub. And finally, thanks to everyone in the thread for creating such an awesome community. Cheers!

If I ever meet anyone of you IRL, the first round is definitely on me. :)

*sniffs*

New thread smell. Love it.

I've been away because new games to play mostly, but I've been SRLing here and there.

Still haven't touched the new raid yet and I'm 391. *shakes head*

One day, Hawkian, I will come ask you for a favor...

Hey if there is a newbie raid for WotM count my aid in. I need the chest and class item...also the auto rifle seems neat.

Glad that folk like the OT, I enjoyed making it. Going through 30 OT's for those year 1 comments was nostalgic and brought back so many memories.

Lnkn52 deserves all the credit for the amazing OT graphics. Top stuff..

I'm surprised Ruthless is all the way on the third column of the Guardian Lord list. What took you so long?

Warlock. Didn't have one till HoW :p

Top Bottom