• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#killallzombies Coming Soon to PS4

Aktion

Neo Member
I kind of wish I had held off on purchasing until everything promised was properly implemented. Having one mode gets stale really quickly, even if it takes a while to unlock all the weapons. It's fun in small doses, but I get burned out pretty fast-- and streaming integration doesn't add up to much when no one watches.

At this point, the game really feels like an "early access" game. It's definitely solid mechanically and clearly has potential, but the asking price was a lot for so little content and no solid answer from the devs on when they intend to add the modes locked on-screen.

I impulse bought it on Halloween, and I don't regret it because Beatshapers is solid enough, but I can't recommend it until they deliver whatsoever promised. It's cute to have GAF jokes and memes included, but they hardly add more than a giggle or two and really shouldn't influence purchases.

Thanks for your support, we really appreciate that.

Aktion

Neo Member
Xb05bO2.gif

We will start giveaway at 5 GMT for EU and later on for US players.
Update: there is number of giveaways happening now on twitter, follow @beatshapers and #killallzombies hashtag

Aktion

Neo Member
I'll post more today, stay tuned!

Note to guys who take the codes: please reveal yourself, spread the word about game. Cheers and enjoy!

MMaRsu

Banned
I'll post more today, stay tuned!

Note to guys who take the codes: please reveal yourself, spread the word about game. Cheers and enjoy!

I'll reveal myself if Im fast enough to get a code and not have it taken by a lurker! ;)

My tip is to hide the quote behind an [email] tag, I think only users can see those!

Would love to play this, its very fun influencing games from streamers!!

barit

Seems like a fun game. Watched some minutes on Twitch and it can get really hectic. Wish you the best luck with the game Beatshapers

Thanks for these giveaways. Being a fan of twin stick games, I've had my eye on this. There's just something that's stopping me from purchasing. As much as I would love to win a code, there's no way I can beat these lurkers, lol, especially when I'm at work.

Hope everyone who wins enjoys the game!

Aktion

Neo Member
In the title of a game? I think you should be answering what's right with it?!

I have special reason for it - easy to track social media. Also we used hashtag to reveal online and social nature of the game, thats its heavy using streaming interactions and Twitch chat.

I didn't know this was out..
I was looking at the PSN store for the Jackbox collection, saw this and bought it.
Just played for about 30 minutes. Really fun game. I want to memorize what each perk does just by seeing the picture, I spend a lot of time reading the text for each one. It doesn't kill the flow of the game but I didn't want the Twitch people to get bored...all 4 of them.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
this game is awesome!

i just dont understand what perks are permanent and when i will unlock better weapons.
what im doing now is using the first five xp perks to get the operator perk and then restart with the Machine Gun.
Also the random deaths kinda annoy me. sometimes i dont know why i die..

Aktion

Neo Member
this game is awesome!

i just dont understand what perks are permanent and when i will unlock better weapons.
what im doing now is using the first five xp perks to get the operator perk and then restart with the Machine Gun.
Also the random deaths kinda annoy me. sometimes i dont know why i die..

Thanks!
Yes, we working on making them "less sudden" and mark permanent perks in the menu. But idea behind them is when you see there is no fate on game, you take Operator perk which unlocks all weapon next play, ie "restart" strategy.

Steiner84

Thanks!
Yes, we working on making them "less sudden" and mark permanent perks in the menu. But idea behind them is when you see there is no fate on game, you take Operator perk which unlocks all weapon next play, ie "restart" strategy.

very good.

the thing about deaths is, i stand near a car and shoot it, dont even loose life at all, next time im doing the same, same distance and i loose all my life and i dont know what was different from the first time..
does it have something to do with the hexagons underneath me?

also, weapon pick ups are supper annoying.
nothing beats having a real good run with the machine gun and suddenly a waeopn spawns directly infront of you and you end up with the pistol.
best is you would disable them completly.

also, have you ever thought about collectable powerups and not only over Level ups?

Aktion

Neo Member
very good.

the thing about deaths is, i stand near a car and shoot it, dont even loose life at all, next time im doing the same, same distance and i loose all my life and i dont know what was different from the first time..
does it have something to do with the hexagons underneath me?

also, weapon pick ups are supper annoying.
nothing beats having a real good run with the machine gun and suddenly a waeopn spawns directly infront of you and you end up with the pistol.
best is you would disable them completly.

also, have you ever thought about collectable powerups and not only over Level ups?
Does it the same car? We have different car with radius
No need for collectable pickups as we have perks.
We have patch coming hopefully next week.

Steiner84

i think ist the same.
Either it was the ambulance or the "camper".
Thing is, sometimes i dont loose any health at all, which seems strange. Sometimes i loose all my health, even when im fully upgraded, which seems strange too. And sometimes I loose a bit of health, which seems like how it should be..
And I dont know wich behavior occurs why.. Distance doesnt seem to be it..

Aktion

Neo Member
i think ist the same.
Either it was the ambulance or the "camper".
Thing is, sometimes i dont loose any health at all, which seems strange. Sometimes i loose all my health, even when im fully upgraded, which seems strange too. And sometimes I loose a bit of health, which seems like how it should be..
And I dont know wich behavior occurs why.. Distance doesnt seem to be it..

Well, we think we allow player to discover how perk works and http://kilallzombies.wikia.com/wiki/Kilallzombies_Wiki

Aktion

Neo Member
We just released free update on US PSN, check the video

YouTube link

The update contains 4 new spectacular guns so that the player could kill even more zombies having more fun! These powerful guns are:

-Volcano Gun (shoots with bullets in a row in far range);
-Flare Gun (shoots with colorful rockets);
-Pepyaka Gun (shoots with blue energy blasts which form an elegant explosions when they contact with the enemies);
-Spread Gun (shoots with 5 energy blasts in wide and middle range);

These guns are extremely powerful and especially useful to defeat new fast and venomous boss, the CrusheRhino, which may seem indestructible from the first sight.
Badge amount are increased to 25 and additionally 10+ new perks and chat commands were added to the game.

EU patch out now

Aktion

Neo Member
We just released long-awaited Co-Op and Defend modes update and more Twitch interactions.

Check the trailer:

More free stuff to come!

Aktion

Neo Member
Guys, a quick status update,
Steam PC build got updated, PS4 update is coming.

- A new dark look and 3 new shiny arena levels
- 3 new dangerous bosses and zombie bomber character
- 2 deadly weapons
- 20 new perks and chat commands
- Difficulty rebalance

- 2 deadly weapons
- Difficulty rebalance

Amazed at the support this is still getting, are you guys working on anything else at the same time too?

- 2 deadly weapons
- Difficulty rebalance
And for xbone? Will it be updated too?

Top Bottom