• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Can't be a JCB if you're a Trumpiots fan.

Something ain't right....somethings going on...

oh my...who is this??

Meet Paige Spiranac, Golfer

12331649_1026085280775041_816390937_n.jpg

bionic77

KbJp13F.jpg

My brother also needed one and a Walmart near by had it, so we got this one and I'm giving him my other Switch. Look what the boy did!
People think that it is random which systems scratch the screen but it is not random.

It turns out that it is a defense mechanism.

Expect a scratched and busted as fuck screen to greet you a few days in. And Nintendo don't fucking play with Trumpers so you on your own.

bionic77

Another Jerry Jones playrr arrested, this time Nolan Carroll. :jnc

Didn't like Sosa and McGwire?!
I remember watching that home run shit on Sportscenter.

Damn that was a long time ago...

Also you don't see a lot of female pro athletes with huge tits like the chick Chris is posting GIFs of. We have a lot of men with big ol titties but I can't think of many women. Serena being one of the big exceptions but she is also kind of in a class by herself.

Hindl

It only gets better each Party (except 5, it had a live audience) was worth the $5 entry fee to watch the rest of the Parties.
Oh I thought 5 was one of the best ones. Yeah the audience could suck sometimes but there were some great moments in there, and that ending was the best one

Also you don't see a lot of female pro athletes with huge tits like the chick Chris is posting GIFs of. We have a lot of men with big ol titties but I can't think of many women. Serena being one of the big exceptions but she is also kind of in a class by herself.
Yeah it makes sense, tits are essentially fat depositories and that doesn't really mesh well with athletes. There's probably some type of self-selection where women with large cup sizes aren't as effective in sports and never go pro. Plus they'll inevitably have back problems which could be another issue

Hi NFL-GAF, my wife has got me on a cleanse diet. Haven't eaten any meat, dairy or gluten in 3 whole days. Send help.
Damn what are you eating? Just fruits and vegetables?

BigAT

I remember there was a tennis player that had a ridiculous set. I think she ended up having to get a breast reduction because she just couldn't play with them.

Simona Halep.

simona-halep-breasts.jpg

bionic77

she couldn't play with them

and that's where I came in
Please Greg. You a grown ass man who can't even fly a kite and doesn't even have rooftop access or HD ice cubes.

You couldn't handle a problem like that.

I think this one is more your speed.

88fed91880372284a89604214435f67261fb3192b7bbeb897661af675d436fd5.jpg

Greg

Please Greg. You a grown ass man who can't even fly a kite and doesn't even have rooftop access or HD ice cubes.

You couldn't handle a problem like that.

I think this one is more your speed.
I fly multiple kites at once while I jump above the rooftops fam

there is no problem

bionic77

Can I use Tom Brady as a wallpaper if I got a Switch?
Its a free country. You can do whatever you want.

That move will get you in with our new Russian masters but it won't get you invited to any rooftop parties.

You have to decide which one matters more to you.

Duxxy3

Its a free country. You can do whatever you want.

That move will get you in with our new Russian masters but it won't get you invited to any rooftop parties.

You have to decide which one matters more to you.

They don't really have rooftops in my area of the motherla... I mean Massachusetts.

Top Bottom