• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Game Request thread

Fifty

I figure it'd be a good idea to have a seperate thread for "Who wants to play? I'm on now" posts. Forgive me if this is a bad idea :) Since many people will have this tomorrow (today?) I can safely assume that we don't want the impressions and tourny threads stuffed full of such posts. So, I guess....Use this thread to post if you want to set up a game!

Might as well attach my gamertag as well.

Tag: Che Guevara

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I cant believe the day is here.... feels like christmas, minus that jolly fat dude... I will be playing once i get home from work..... Look out for me. I will suck

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I will be on in about 2-3 hours, and WILL want to get some games in. Gamertag = StoOgE.

Ramirez

What happened DM?!Muhahahaha :p That was a weird connection,player movement was pretty much lag free,but the game sometimes seemed like it was in slow motion...would the weather have anything to do with that?DM had it snowing in Tampa Bay -_- :p

I'm liking it so far,even though Plaxico & Hines dropped about 10 passes combined :(

Fifty

This is screwed up. I couldn't accept invites from Ramirez, and he couldn't join my game. Same with Malleymal. I thought my connection might have been the problem, so I logged off, but when I logged back on it said "ESPN Videgames' servers are down" and then it proceeded to not be able to validate my rosters. I played a few games earlier today flawlessly, but the problems have not gone away.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
This is screwed up. I couldn't accept invites from Ramirez, and he couldn't join my game. Same with Malleymal. I thought my connection might have been the problem, so I logged off, but when I logged back on it said "ESPN Videgames' servers are down" and then it proceeded to not be able to validate my rosters. I played a few games earlier today flawlessly, but the problems have not gone away.

I think this happened to me and Stooge when we played. I connected to him but it hung one the page with the opponets helmet and kept saying waiting for opponet. I logged off and turned off my Xbox and re logged on and we were able to play. Honestly I thought it was me. I was searching the players manuel thinking I should be pressing some button.

Ramirez

Well it looks like Sega's brilliant servers from last year are back!!! lmao

I haven't been able to play a game since me and DM played,but I logged on to NCAA to see if it was me,but I played a perfect lag free game there,bah!!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
my fault about that , I was still online, but I was at the gym, I am home now, so send them invites if u want to play

Anyone know how to turn down the Customstadiummusic?

my music seems to be so loud that I cant hear dan stevens and mr "you cant coach that".

peace

Yea i got the same stadium music problem.

Man i just lost online 16-0 i for the life of me cant get passes to hit their mark. I pick the vikings. Im a beginner but i thought i was atleas put up a challenge :(

ShadowRed

Banned
Kabuki Waq said:
I keep getting stuck at the waiting for opponent screen now WTF!

Yeah this happened to me and Stooge when we played. I checked GameGaqs and it seems others are having the same problem. Damn SEGA you are trying to run me off to that other football game.

Edit: Go to online help desk there is supposed to explain what is wrong.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I figured out why I couldn't join anyones games. I remember last year ESPN 2k4 had a hard time playing behind a router. So I had to set my DMZ on my router to my Xbox ISP. For those that don't the DMZ on your router, I would recommend hooking your Xbox directly into your cable modem, until Sega says what ports to open.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone who doesnt have me on their list feel free to send me a friend request..

Gamertag: matrixadw

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
<------ Gamertag is Malleymal... Add me to your list...... heading to work, but we can go at it later... also ENTER the tournament we need 6 teams.....

rc213

Just snagged the game, so i will be on later on (Around 10:00PM PST). If u feel like beating someone down look me up. Never been good at Football/NBA Games but I still enjoy playing them. Add Me Son!

Tag: LakerMan213

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Cloudy said:
Good game, skillz. I need to learn to score tds lol

That was a good game. Playing with a team other than the Texans, I see there is actually an Offensive Line on this game!

Cloudy

Banned
Log into the game. Click leagues. Press the black button and do a search for gaming age. The password is madden

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
If anyone wants an easy win, I'm down for a game today. I haven't played online yet and have just played a handful of games offline. I "ball" with the Saints, as the kids say.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to play? I'm bored and feel like losing.

Top Bottom