• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA 2nd ESPN League

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea the servers are poop,either try again late tonight or tomorrow.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok we have 11 people,if the last person doesnt sign up by late tonight I'll be pm'ing someone else to play.

Ramirez

I signed up as the Skins,gonna try something new...prolly get demolished,I cant run a 4-3 for beans :(

BTW,if you get stuck at the "Getting Leagues" screen just let it sit there,it took me about 2-3 minutes before it finished =\

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I signed in as the Pats. All my regular teams were taken. But they seemed like a good substitute.

Matrix

Ok I'll go generate the schedule before I go out to eat,I'm thinking its going to be 4 playoff teams.

Matrix

It will either be 4 or 6...but,bwhahahahaha the servers wont let me access any of the leagues I'm in right now,so I cant generate the schedule.I'll try again when I get back,f-ing servers.

generate the schedule already! i want to play, and ill probably never play another "exhibition" game again, what with two leagues and tournaments going on at the same time. come on dudes!

Matrix

Ramirez said:
I signed up as the Skins,gonna try something new...prolly get demolished,I cant run a 4-3 for beans :(

BTW,if you get stuck at the "Getting Leagues" screen just let it sit there,it took me about 2-3 minutes before it finished =\

Yea I did that and a failed to get leagues message popped up :|

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
generate the schedule already! i want to play, and ill probably never play another "exhibition" game again, what with two leagues and tournaments going on at the same time. come on dudes!

What tournament? Youre gone! Finished! Get outta my town!

Matrix

I cant generate the schedule when I cant access the leagues..Am I talking to myself? :(

Ramirez

Like I said if your getting stuck at the "Getting Leagues" screen,just let it set there for a while,it will eventually pop up -_-

Matrix

Ok guys Im going back on to try...wish me luck :(

Matrix

Still not working....F-ING DIE SEGA!!!!!!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
CANT

ACCESS

LEAGUES

but I do have some good news.....

no not geico, but Funk Flex was able to access me.... ITS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW BOYYEEE!!

EDIT

I have a sad feeling that the seasons will be reset in someway when they release all these patches.....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I kicked Flex's ass. His VIP is actually pretty good. He actually seems to know how to play football, unlike the rest I have played.

ShadowRed

Banned
Why do you people even expect anything other that fuck ups from SEGA is beyond me. I've been a SEGA fan since childhood. Have every console with the exception of the Master system and the CDX, waited in front of EB till 12 midnight to buy a Dreamcast, went through all the server issues last year, but this hit right now is the last straw. The way I see it there are either two reason why SEGA can't get its act together. They can't financially afford to or they are incompetent, regardless of which one it is, SEGA needs to at least get out of the sports videogame business. Sorry to sound like an asshole but it's the truth. If a restaurant can't hire component wait staff or can't afford to pay what it needs to to attract the staff it needs then it goes out of business. You don't keep going back and let people bring you back the wrong order or serve you cheap steaks when you want a T bone. They won't be getting any more money from me next year, if there is a next year for them, which I greatly doubt.

Matrix

Good god,they might aswell take them down till they fix everything...half the damn features dont work and its seems to only be up for a couple hours a day >_<

Matrix

WOW it only took like 5-10 minutes,but I was finally able to access the leagues.The schedule is now up :)

LOL at who konex has to play ;)

Btw Konex I saw no options for how many playoff teams you want :\....Unless I'm blind.

Matrix

When I sign back on later,I'll double check.It's so slowwwwwwwww :(

Matrix

Konex always finds a way to get himself banned right when league stuff starts *sigh*

Matrix

Go into the madden thread in the Gaming-forum.

Matrix

Since he cant read the forum now..I guess we all can make fun of him on the league board :p

Matrix

League headline news updated.

Hg just post here or at the league board when you want to play.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
FrenchMovieTheme said:
kindbud, i can play tomorrow night probably anytime after about 7pm pacific. let me know when you can play

That would be fine with me. I'll keep an eye here and at the league page for you.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
THE SERVERS ARE UP AND FAST.....

but thats because its 6 am and no one else is on.... only if it could be like this all the time .... anyway...

whenever u are ready gunstar... I am going to be gone all day and night with the lady weds... but will be able to play thursday after 5........

Top Bottom