• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm five episodes in, and Reggie STILL so far has less than 3 minutes of screen time holy shit
Reggie's actor was busy with other stuff during filming and they couldn't use him as much as they wanted. Same for Josie's.

There's a new actor playing Reggie in season 2, which means he'll probably have a more active role in the show.

ShadyK54

For me it's:

1. Betty, just for her heart and emotion
2. Veronica, for generally being a beautiful goddess
3. Cheryl, beautiful, but loses points for her personality - though admittedly she's probably a completely different girl in real life

I'm probably going to get called out for blasphemy for putting Betty above Veronica, lol.

Switch Betty & Veronica, and that's my list. All for the same reasons as well.

Love all their sass as well lol.

Fuu

Some season 2 content:

Here's a behind the scenes shot from the first day of filming #Riverdale Season 2 as @kj_apa and @CamilaMendes meet some very happy fans!

DC89tIaWsAA2Yi_.jpg

Veronica is on set for the first day of shooting for #Riverdale Season 2!

DC8bTErW0AUA2x1.jpg

Jughead and Betty hard at work on Season 2 of #Riverdale.

DDBHYZQWsAAq_Og.jpg

👋🤳👀 #Riverdale

DDCzeS3UMAEcbTt.jpg

Reggie and the Pussycats. #Riverdale

DDDedoeU0AAf9uR.jpg

Archie's mom is back for #Riverdale Season 2! Hi, Mary!

DDRmdiKXcAAJyRY.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Valerie spotted!

Those set pics have put me back on #TeamVeronica. I'm happy for them, show really seems to have found a passionate fanbase. I have to see like a million of those RiverdaleConfession pages everytime I go on Instagram explore lol

Eidan

Just finished episode 10 on Netflix. It's an interesting show, definitely not what I expected going it. Archie is easily the least likeable character, but the kid portraying Jughead is easily the worst actor. Something about his delivery is so stilted and void of personality or life. It's hard to take any of his scenes seriously.

But I think the rest of the cast does a great job. I'm really surprised how much the show often seems to put the kids in the background to focus on the greater feuds between in the parents, which I admit, are ridiculous. I don't believe any grown man despises another family so much that he'd treat his daughter the way Betty's dad treated Polly.

Still an entertaining enough watch.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I saw that ArchieComics tweet. I was like "They posting thirst trap tweets now?" Lol

Fuu

Well, they know their target demo.

I saw that ArchieComics tweet. I was like "They posting thirst trap tweets now?" Lol
You won't see me complaining!

A bit more context on that pic, it was first posted by KJ Apa on his instagram, then Archiecomics saw the chance and re-posted it on twitter and their own ig. This is what KJ said about it:

"First ep of riverdale season 2 is wrapped up. directed by the legend @robseidenglanz who is an epic director, but more importantly, an epic human being. One of the narliest weeks of shooting I've done in a wee while, can't wait for you guys to see what we're doing with Season2!! 1 in the bank!! 21 left to go. #deehaa haha u know what's up when u get into your trailer in the morning and the only wardrobe you have is a pair of skin* coloured jocks."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOMEG2nFSI/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Realeza

Banned
Just finished episode 10 on Netflix. It's an interesting show, definitely not what I expected going it. Archie is easily the least likeable character, but the kid portraying Jughead is easily the worst actor. Something about his delivery is so stilted and void of personality or life. It's hard to take any of his scenes seriously.

But I think the rest of the cast does a great job. I'm really surprised how much the show often seems to put the kids in the background to focus on the greater feuds between in the parents, which I admit, are ridiculous. I don't believe any grown man despises another family so much that he'd treat his daughter the way Betty's dad treated Polly.

Still an entertaining enough watch.

What? Jughead is great.

ZeroX03

Banned
You won't see me complaining!

A bit more context on that pic, it was first posted by KJ Apa on his instagram, then Archiecomics saw the chance and re-posted it on twitter and their own ig. This is what KJ said about it:

"First ep of riverdale season 2 is wrapped up. directed by the legend @robseidenglanz who is an epic director, but more importantly, an epic human being. One of the narliest weeks of shooting I've done in a wee while, can't wait for you guys to see what we're doing with Season2!! 1 in the bank!! 21 left to go. #deehaa haha u know what's up when u get into your trailer in the morning and the only wardrobe you have is a pair of skin* coloured jocks."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOMEG2nFSI/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The most important part of that caption is the 22 episode count confirmed.

iosefe

I really hate this new Reggie. He looks too much like a model, even compared to the cw people.

Eh, i kinda hate long seasons.

I can't wait for this to be confirmed. Gonna need her to be the baddest chick in town.
give me Dove Cameron or give me death

Super glad it was successful and popular enough to garner a proper full season order. One of the most enjoyable new shows I've seen in forever - such a guilty pleasure.

Looking forward to S2!

Me and my gf started watching this, we're six episodes in.

Man, this show is the best. I've been genuinely surprised by some of the twists in the mystery plot, but also I just love shitty teen drama.

I don't think I would have started watching this had I not known the characters. Do Scooby next.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cole isn't going to give you spoilers guys. He's a pro, he's survived in this business since he was a kid, you don't do that by just leaking stuff on forums.

He PMs me stuff constantly though!

Top Bottom