• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Twookie

damn, kotlguy got shafted again? laaaaaaaame

very surprised to see bulldog there, thought he was joking about working at TI

I'm happy for lyrical, he has a pleasant voice to listen to - although tsunami should've been there too because the lyrical-tsunami duo was very enjoyable imo

damn, kotlguy got shafted again? laaaaaaaame

very surprised to see bulldog there, thought he was joking about working at TI

I'm happy for lyrical, he has a pleasant voice to listen to - although tsunami should've been there too because the lyrical-tsunami duo was very enjoyable imo

Yeah, not sure why Kotlguy doesn't get invited. He's one of the best casters out there right now. Awesome to see Day9 hosting the main event, he's great.

shira

I thought kotlguy doing the side host panel was pretty good last year, oh well maybe if reddit bitches enough he can remote cast some group stage games or some shit. Also I liked Charlie on that side panel. Grandgrant could have been good on that sidepanel too. No Cap/Blitz sucks - that's a great late night team.

Host - Machine/day9
Analyst Desk: Akke, Bulldong, PPD, Winter, Merlini, pflax, ccnc, fogged, purge
Weatherman: Purge
Side Panel Host: Sheever
Hype Casters: Tobi, LD, Lyrical, ODP, Cap, lumi
Analytical Casters: Merlini, Godz, Winter, Synderen, fogged, dadskyl

Why do I keep rank doubling down? I always lose mmr
I doubledown everytime in International Ranked idgaf

misc-give.gif
give kotlguy
misc-give.gif

misc-give.gif
give kotlguy
misc-give.gif

misc-give.gif
give kotlguy
misc-give.gif

misc-give.gif
give kotlguy
misc-give.gif

misc-give.gif
give kotlguy
misc-give.gif

Fuchsdh

Pleasantly surprised about Day[9] as I've been a fan since the early SC2 days (RIP StarCraft.) Don't care about Hearthstone so it'll be nice to have him casting something I follow.

Arol

Yep. Planet Odd being reversed sweeped 3-2. I assume this means disbanderino.

They're probably going to shuffle like most teams will after TI. Feels like its Misery's and W33's team so they might not leave/full disband.

Even though not making TI is a big blow money wise, they still made something like 500k-600k this tournament season.

Could see Moon leaving/kicked and then just being a full EU team.

Hylian7

So this is not a matchup I'm incredibly familiar with, especially seeing as we don't see Monkey King much these days: SF vs Monkey King...how the hell am I supposed to win that as SF? I can't last hit for shit against him, which already cripples SF from the start, and he has nothing to fear from just rushing me with Jingu.

So this is not a matchup I'm incredibly familiar with, especially seeing as we don't see Monkey King much these days: SF vs Monkey King...how the hell am I supposed to win that as SF? I can't last hit for shit against him, which already cripples SF from the start, and he has nothing to fear from just rushing me with Jingu.

you tell your support : "ffs gank this shitface"

<not a mid player, so thats all i got.

Red UFO

Monkey king has no hp, raze that mother fucker down

Hylian7

Monkey king has no hp, raze that mother fucker down

I found it hard to do in the game I was in, but maybe I just got flustered against it.

Still what do you do lvl 1? Just get XP and hope you get lucky enough where he screws up and you get one last hit?

Kopite

I found it hard to do in the game I was in, but maybe I just got flustered against it.

Still what do you do lvl 1? Just get XP and hope you get lucky enough where he screws up and you get one last hit?
Some theorycrafting here, but maybe go raze level 1 and p the wave immediately, he wont be right clicking you when you're creeps are all hitting him.

Hey guys - was just wondering if any of you had some recommendations for videos to catch me up on the current state of the game/best current picks and strategies etc.

I don't actually play Dota and haven't been paying much attention to the scene for a while, but I really enjoy spectating the game and with TI 2017 coming up, my interest is being peaked once again.

Has anyone done a good overview or strategy guide for TI 2017?

Hey guys - was just wondering if any of you had some recommendations for videos to catch me up on the current state of the game/best current picks and strategies etc.

I don't actually play Dota and haven't been paying much attention to the scene for a while, but I really enjoy spectating the game and with TI 2017 coming up, my interest is being peaked once again.

Has anyone done a good overview or strategy guide for TI 2017?

Check this
https://www.dotabuff.com/blog/2017-06-30-ti7-qualifiers-recap--meta-review

Top Bottom