• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

Bradf50

Maybe it's new capture methods they use. Have they only just started laser scanning cars or have they always done it (the Andretti video)?

Maybe it's new capture methods they use. Have they only just started laser scanning cars or have they always done it (the Andretti video)?

It's something that they've been doing since at least Prologue. One of the SEMA winners mentioned their scanning process in an interview with Jalopnik.

Yiazmat

iZavCGlv5ltkH.jpg
http://i1.minus.com/ibcvs4AQ9niLAj.jpg
http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadt...ve/38274801/fisker-karma-front-headlights.jpg

:eek:

No doubt the PS4 will be capable of doing a more natural depth of field/bokeh there.... then it just needs a bit of that rainbow effect on the glass... and then I think we will genuinely start to struggle to see which is the real photo!

Fantastic shot!

velociraptor

Holy shit. I can't see a single straight line/kink that would suggest it is made of polygons. The premiums certainly vary a fair amount in quality too. The One-77 must be one of the best. Incredible!

Not all premiums are created equal. This was evident even in GT5. Some of the premium cars in GT5 weren't very good, particularly the cockpit views.

I really hope GT7 has a modern camera controls so we can finally spin the camera around the car and admire the modelling work PD did while we race and not just in photo mode.

Kukuk

Banned
A few screens here. Nothing too artsy, though.

hgzt.jpg

At first I really liked how the Charger looks in this color... But now, not so much. Still, impressive detail here.
l32v.jpg

Really glad they made the Shelby Mustang a premium.
vppz.jpg

Kukuk

Banned
Ford GT wants tummy rubs!
o2y4.jpg

Really odd. I flipped it by taking a turn too quickly. Never did that in GT5.

Er, anyway, a couple more Mustang screens.
6t9h.jpg

1qla.jpg

Mmmm.

granturismo6iuegp.jpg

granturismo6_1d0fyk.jpg

granturismo6_2mzf5v.jpg

granturismo6_36oi9m.jpg

the alfa has made me a matterhorn believer, i just wish these tracks were bigger than the measly 2 mile configurations, they should be plus 20 mile romps through the alps.

hopefully we can edit matterhorn in course maker.

McLovin

If Polyphony can get their environmental detail and weather effects up to snuff I'm gonna have a hard time telling screenshots from reality.

Kukuk

Banned
This is such a pretty car.
sgjg.jpg

Also, I was able to clip the camera through the car to get some interior shots.
jxbu.jpg

caew.jpg

Kukuk

Banned
Since this place is kind of dead, I'm going to assume no one cares that I'm posting so many times in a row.

l2l4.jpg

agki.jpg

zab2.jpg

Dibbz

Photomode threads for specific games on GAF always die.

One day I will pick up GT6. For now I will just take in the fantastic visuals in here.

dubc35

Great pics in here!

I completely overdosed and burned out on photo mode in GT4. I think I took ~20 photos in GT5 and 0 so far in 6.

ruttyboy

Some of these shots are f'ing incredible! I took the one below today that I really liked, then I came in here and now I'm ashamed of it in comparison! :D

Top Bottom