• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is what Hit does actually ilegal? I don't remember Whis being too unplused about it

it'd be funny if the first time Hit stops time, the Grand Priest appears behind Hit and goes

49UBfOx.gif

and disqualifies him

I think Hits time skip was considered fine because he can't (or simply doesn't) travel to the past and actively change history. If he made a new timeline every time he timeskipped, Gowasus box last arc would have had more than 4-5 rings in it!

Trunks helped to by not using his full power to kill Cell because of his daddy issues.
It was because he didn't want to hurt his father's pride, right? D:
the only universe i don't care about getting erased is probably the robot jobber universe...3 right? i want the rest of them to survive somehow
Nah, U3's Kai is cool because they gave him glasses only because he's from the smart/high-tech universe lol So he deserves to survive
latest

You're literally the first person to make that comparison.
lmao

Skeeter49

Jiren and Gohan are literally following the exact same gameplan of doing fuck all unless someone comes to them. They won't face each other until the very end when there's barely anyone left and that tactic won't work anymore.

On the other hand, there's lots of other strong characters who are going around aggroing everyone they land their eyes on, one of them will job to Jiren for sure.
Goku goes to fight him. Jiren and Gohan's eyes meet. "Get lost" he says to Goku one more time. Jiren goes to fight Gohan.

J-Rod

I liked it when a few episodes back in a recruitment episode, the U3 kai and angel shat pants when that robot fighter charged towards them, but the GoD didn't budge at all. Robo-GoD went up a notch in my book after that scene.

I think Hits time skip was considered fine because he can't (or simply doesn't) travel to the past and actively change history. If he made a new timeline every time he timeskipped, Gowasus box last arc would have had more than 4-5 rings in it!

What if Hits been working on an all new technique to rewind exactly 48 minutes into the past.
Rewinds back to the start and tells U6 exactly how/when to fight

Then gets deleted by Zeno, but U6 receives style points

NeonZ

All the U9 guys have names on the wiki, though I'm not sure where they were referenced from.

Credits. Although it is possible some of them are mixed up. Maybe. I'd need to rewatch the episode and see who is actually named in the episode and who is only named in the credits, but I don't feel like doing that.

brinstar

Credits. Although it is possible some of them are mixed up. Maybe. I'd need to rewatch the episode and see who is actually named in the episode and who is only named in the credits, but I don't feel like doing that.

Besides the Trio, the ice guy was Hyssop and the guy who shot threads was Oregano. I'm not sure if they said anyone else by name in the episode.

Damn it, now I'm struggling to remember all the rules in particular back when they laid them out a time or so---obviously Hit could do all of that at the last mini-tournament save killing techs, but I was sure there was something about no time/killing/etc shenanigans as something of an equalizer on top of keeping the visual content continuity for Zeno rocking in full.

I guess there's always a chance somebody turns out to be some kind of psychic/esper and just straight up has a bunch of folks walk off the side? I don't even have a vague recollection of something like that being outlined unlike the time reckonings and such...

Red Devil

I read this in an infomercial jingle for some reason, and it was awe-some.

That reminded me watching cable in the late 90s and hearing Piccolo's latin american dub actor(Carlos Segundo Bravo) narrating Nintendo ads and some other toys ads like Hot Wheels, there might've been other ads I'm not remembering.

Clown god looks pretty damn confident. Universe 11's team is also pretty slick (Pride Troopers) compared to the other Universes. I don't think they have a non-pride trooper in their team.

universe-11-the-clown-kingdom-is-the-biggest-threat-in-the-tournament-of-power.jpg

I bet U11 was the highest rated of the 8 ones competing. Or maybe they stated it and I missed it completely.

Can't believe Goku's ready to send poor Gowasu to the abyss after just befriending him

Shit happens, but no hard feelings I guess(for some reason I see U4 being the next one to fall). I found it interesting that you could still see the U9 guys in that tablet thing they used in the latest episode even after their universe was gone, hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom