• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ComicBook.com are such scumbags

I've always followed ComicBook.com on Facebook for superhero news etc and they always kept spoilers behind a link but lately but just ruin everything for everyone

Spoilers for GOTG2 & Pokemon

I was waiting for the bluray release of GOTG2 release and a week or two before it releases they say OMG _______ Dies in the movie wtf why do this

same goes for Pokemon Movie 20 they spoiled that a Pikachu talks, WTF again like why :(

Is there a Facebook page I can follow for DC, Marvel & general geek news, you know that don't give spoilers

I don't mind seeing post like this characters dies in Arrow this week, that's fine at least it doesn't say who etc

I mean who thought it was a good idea to ruin it for everyone

Dynomutt

Spoilers are kinda moot point these days. It's pretty much an individuals responsibility to avoid them especially on the internet.

Laserdisk

Scumbag is the twat who posted an image of a death in ep7 on day of release on a major FB group just before I watched it.
This is nothing and nobody shoukd visit comic book.com anyway, it's a poor site.

styl3s

Avoid certain parts of social media if you don't want to be spoiled on and that's one of the reasons i don't like social media. I get that some people don't give shit a spoilers but a lot of people do.

golfham

You’re bound to get spoiled if you follow groups/pages like that on Facebook and other social media.

Jezan

Wow people, you must have really shitty friends if they spoil everything. News sites should never spoil anything, one thing is being spoiled by snooping around the comments, but if the preview, video, review or whatever includes spoilers in the title, that's a something else.

Chinbo37

Sure spoilers are lame but you cant really surf casually if you are worried about spoilers.

Best to purposefully go to these sites after you read/watch/listen to whatever you are worried about.

Personally I watch movies, read comics, some sports and MMA, and the only spoilers I care about are for UFC. I purposefully avoid social media, and most websites even general ones until I have seen the latest event.

Its just the way you have to do it.

OrionFalls

If only I was mature enough to call people scumbags over spoilers on Facebook. 😢
Matt-LeBlancMatthew-Perry-Clap.gif

I can see getting annoyed if they spoiled it while it was still in cinemas, but if you're waiting for the Blu-Ray you take your chances.

It reminds me of when I used to run a Walking Dead Facebook Group and some guy (an American BTW) got mad at me because I posted a spoiler discussion starter for Sunday's episode on Wednesday. Wednesday. C'mon. If you can't get to your DVR by Wednesday, it's not my fault. The rest of the fandom can't wait around forever to avoid spoiling you.

Top Bottom