• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk |OT| - Big men, bigger swords, OFF THE BOAT - Berserk #344 24/6/2016

Anung

Un Rama
New season 2 key visual. Premieres on April 7.

Edit: It's 13 episodes long.

wQbdu7j.jpg

I'd rather have nothing.

Grudy

God dam it I was hoping the anime will be canceled since there were no news about it :l The whole thing looks like shit.

Don't be surprised if they skip through post-conviction scenes between Guts, Casca and Puck just to rush through the troll village and cave. Or they might try their hand at something else just like how they skipped Lost Children. I don't wanna think about how one could cram the Falcon of the Millinium arc into 13 episodes

Real talk. This is Blade of the Immortal all over again. Look at the key visual back then.

keyvisual1.jpg

That cheap style and flat coloring. Luckily this one was scrapped after 13 episodes.

Gulz1992

Don't be surprised if they skip through post-conviction scenes between Guts, Casca and Puck just to rush through the troll village and cave. Or they might try their hand at something else just like how they skipped Lost Children. I don't wanna think about how one could cram the Falcon of the Millinium arc into 13 episodes

Same way they crammed Conviction into 12 episodes; skip entire chapters, rush through the material that they do adapt.

Grudy

You really think they're going to animate trolls and not just reuse the assets they created for the horse?
Well there is that water horse (Kelpie?). They could always just make up their own shit and make that the villain instead.

Who needs Grunbeld when you have a horse.

Well there is that water horse (Kelpie?). They could always just make up their own shit and make that the villain instead.

Who needs Grunbeld when you have a horse.
"You came for the giant crystal fucking dragon....but that wasn't in the budget. Um hey how bout this water horse."
BooThisMan.gif

So I watched a couple of episodes of the '97 series for the first time the other day and holy shit I am addicted to the song 'Forces'. Can't stop listening to it.

Blu Ray set is pretty nice BTW.

Grudy

So I watched a couple of episodes of the '97 series for the first time the other day and holy shit I am addicted to the song 'Forces'. Can't stop listening to it.

Blu Ray set is pretty nice BTW.

You know as good as the song is, I felt like I heard it for the first time when I looked up the ost on youtube. I cannot for the life of me remember a scene that had Forces playing along with it.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
You know as good as the song is, I felt like I heard it for the first time when I looked up the ost on youtube. I cannot for the life of me remember a scene that had Forces playing along with it.

IIRC it's mostly played on the next ep preview and in a few battle scenes on the first few episodes but it's been some time since I've seen the anime.

frontovik

Banned
Always found that moment to be quite poignant. Griffith deserved far worse for those he sacrificed to fulfill his "dreams".

Nice to see that he was shaken by Rickert's defiance.

frontovik

Banned
I've always suspected Griffith wanted Rickert for wounding his pride .. but is it confirmed he ordered it? There are theories that Locus instigated it .. or Raksash acted independently.

Syder

I've always suspected Griffith wanted Rickert for wounding his pride .. but is it confirmed he ordered it? There are theories that Locus instigated it .. or Raksash acted independently.
It's ambiguous as to whether or not Griffith sent Rakshas after Rickert.

Gulz1992

My theory is that it was Rakshas acting on Locus's suggestion. Griffith didn't give the order but he was likely aware and did nothing to stop it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I called it. Looks like Miura is taking six month breaks in between releasing chunks of about six episodes of the manga.

Top Bottom