• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, ouch

On the other hand I've been a Kings fan since I was little, and it was pretty painful having Gretzky and Robitaille and not getting a cup

And LA doesn't get an NFL team until 2016. I became a Cardinals fan late High School. I had no idea I'm still sticking with the miserable team in the NFL, aside from the Browns (though they still have their titles and jerseys).

BigAT

X6hTKDQ.gif

Happy for Torreyes, dude deserves it with the contributions he's been making this season.
DFA Carter.

Doogdogg

ESPN Stats & Info‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Orioles: Allowed 160 runs over their last 20 games.

Last team to allow 160+ runs over a 20-game span?

Orioles in 2007

I didn't get to see it, but heard how crazy the Royals game ended. Whit with the walk-off! Finally .500! I doubt we make it to the postseason, even if we continue winning, but I wouldn't mind being wrong. I still think there's too many issues with the team, even though the offense is starting to click and look better, like how much weaker our bullpen is with our best arm by stats currently is Mike Minor and how we have our rotation injuries like Karns and Duffy, who were doing well before hitting the DL, and how Kennedy has no looked the best overall after coming off the disabled list.

Also, Chris Young (pitcher) was finally DFA'd. I'll always love what he brought to the 2015 team, but he just couldn't pitch last year and looked just as bad (if not worse) this year. I'll always have 2015.

Mortemis

Banned
Great game! This offense is so fucking fun right now.

Probably gonna get shut out tomorrow but man this was awesome, wish I went tonight.

SRTtoZ

Well Carter was fired/ DFA after the game.

Hallelujah!

Surprised it was this fast ...that last at bat tough looked like he wasnt even trying.

It seems Austing got called up.

He's looked like that all year to be honest, just lazily swinging at pitches and not even coming close. He's hit a few homers but it almost seems they were by accident most of the time. Honestly the Yanks would have kept him around if he could at least make contact in certain situations but he strikes out in some of the biggest situations especially tonight when contact could have won the game.I hope he can get his shit together because its pretty sad but then again he made some good money.

Currently visiting my wife's sister in Rabat, Morocco. They have AFN TV here since she works for the state department so I watched the M's game live at 2am. That was fucking awesome.

Go M's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom