• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice Wii U now has all DLC available

Captain N

Do the character downloads come with anything extra - like a couple single player chapters or anything? $5 seems a bit pricey, but I am tempted to at least snag Scorpion. It may be the closest we ever get to Mortal Kombat on the Wii U :-/

No new awards or avatar pictures, but they have their own ending.

TDLink

Do the character downloads come with anything extra - like a couple single player chapters or anything? $5 seems a bit pricey, but I am tempted to at least snag Scorpion. It may be the closest we ever get to Mortal Kombat on the Wii U :-/

Each one has their own Classic Battle (Arcade) mode ending. No additional STAR Labs mini-games though.

Went to peep the Australian prices for DLC but while the eShop shows that add-on content is available for the game it says that "nothing is available to purchase" at the moment. Tried Ass Creed 3 to make sure it wasn't an eShop error and that stuff popped up fine.

Not that I want to buy any of it, but I was interested in checking out the price discrepancy between us and the US. Is it just an issue with my connection, or is WB jerking us around>

Sipheren

Banned
Went to peep the Australian prices for DLC but while the eShop shows that add-on content is available for the game it says that "nothing is available to purchase" at the moment. Tried Ass Creed 3 to make sure it wasn't an eShop error and that stuff popped up fine.

Not that I want to buy any of it, but I was interested in checking out the price discrepancy between us and the US. Is it just an issue with my connection, or is WB jerking us around>

I am getting the same thing, patch went all good but when I click on the DLC icon in the eShop is starts to load and then says nothing available.

Hope they work it out soon.

Top Bottom