• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

Podge293

Braun to win, heyman to screw brock during the match.

Brock disappears for a while, braun lays waste to everyone in his absence.

Brock returns and wins at the rumble setting up a wrestlemania rematch

Hope cena wins for a continuation of the rivalry, so Roman can get even better on the mic, and Braun wins. love brock, but getting tired of him, and Braun is a breath of fresh air.

UberTag

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I feel like Elias' win/loss record on the main roster is currently really good, especially if you don't include DQs.
May 22nd - DQ win over Ambrose
May 29th - Pinfall win over jobber
June 12th - Pinfall win over Ambrose
June 26th - Loss in 6-man tag; did not factor into decision
July 10th - Loss by pinfall to Bálor
July 17th - Loss by DQ to Bálor
July 24th - Pinfall win over Bálor (no DQ match)
July 31st - Pinfall win over Kalisto
August 11th - Pinfall win over Kalisto (on Main Event)
August 14th - No contest vs. R-Truth; Elias decimated him before the match began
August 21st - Pinfall win over R-Truth
August 28th - Loss in battle royal to determine IC title contender
September 8th - Pinfall win over Kalisto (on Main Event)
September 11th - Pinfall win over Kalisto
September 18th - Loss in 6-pack challenge match to determine IC title contender; did not factor into decision
September 24th - Pinfall win over Apollo Crews

Outside of being 50/50 booked against Finn, Elias has owned just about everyone and he's been booked strongly.
Surprise how this actually translates into a talent getting over instead of being sent to die by having their legs pulled out from under them. <feigns shock>

Why even mention "Champion Advantage" anymore? I can't think of the last time that someone actually used it as a 'thing'.

I'm sure I'll be proved wrong, but I'm drawing a blank.

clemenx

Banned
I had never seen anything wrestling until a couple of weeks ago when my wife found out that she's in love with both Cena amd Roman Reings lol. I always thought it was kinda dumb but it's actually not and it's good fun and I'm kind of hooked. So I'll be watching this.

Hope Jordan wins. You don’t have to change anything about Miz to make him face in this scenario. Put Angle in a heel Jordan’s corner and the feud could be great. They are doing good work here.

I had never seen anything wrestling until a couple of weeks ago when my wife found out that she's in love with both Cena amd Roman Reings lol. I always thought it was kinda dumb but it's actually not and it's good fun and I'm kind of hooked. So I'll be watching this.

It is kinda dumb - that's what makes it so great (when it's good), haha.

Enjoy!

"He's not going to quit in front of his unborn child."

The logistics of this are mind blowing, haha.

-----

Also, the crowd fucking went nuts for Miz CHEATING and getting the win. Jordan is a failed project in this scenario.

Top Bottom