• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

yami4ct

About to give up the re-roll and take one of the two B-Tiers I pulled. Harley X or Odin. Which is better long term? Leaning Odin because the design is much better, but what do I know?

About to give up the re-roll and take one of the two B-Tiers I pulled. Harley X or Odin. Which is better long term? Leaning Odin because the design is much better, but what do I know?

Don't know about Odin, but Harley X basically has a Lucicannon (in PAD parlace) for her Strike Shot. I kept her as my starter in JP and she's been immensely useful.

JNA

Banned
Anyone wanna help me just the GAF line group? I've been having trouble getting on on that damn app lol

chrono01

Going to take a break for an hour then resume re-rolling. I've already downloaded/installed the LINE app, and will join the GAF group when I complete the re-roll tedium.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Holy crap I wish I had those rolls. I would stop in a heartbeat.

I have been on a 5* dryspell the last 15 rolls.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just got 2 5* pulls in a row and both aren't tiered.

Columbia and Eclipse, both from the tutorial pulls.

Guess this save will be my backup.

yami4ct

Ok. Now that I'm started up, my FC is 631,526,784,077 . Getting the LINE app as well, so I'll be seeing you guys!

Cbajd5

Wait, is there any point in waiting to do the 10 pull with 50 orbs? It diesn't give you an extra pull like Dragon Poker, right?

Chocoboko

Co-op is super fun in this game. Also loving the Line group. Co-op all day!

If anyone would like to friend me my ID is: 285,108,602,663

Narras

I've stopped rerolling once I got Arthur. Also, I think I've sent a friend request to everyone who posted their ID and did not have a full friend list.

If anyone wants to add me here is my info:
Narras@GAF
791 609 601 144

Just playing the tutorial, I can already tell this game is going to pull me in like Puzzle and Dragons. LOL

john tv

Wait, is there any point in waiting to do the 10 pull with 50 orbs? It diesn't give you an extra pull like Dragon Poker, right?
Actually, the 10-shot is guaranteed 4★ or up for all 10; the Single sometimes drops 3★, though for the launch it's possible they have it set to be all gold regardless.

EDIT: I get a "This group does not exist" message when I try the LINE link. Anyone else had this problem?

Chocoboko

Actually, the 10-shot is guaranteed 4★ or up for all 10; the Single sometimes drops 3★, though for the launch it's possible they have it set to be all gold regardless.

EDIT: I get a "This group does not exist" message when I try the LINE link. Anyone else had this problem?
I was getting that error also. I had to type it in on my phone to get it to pull up properly in LINE.

I did but I copy and pasted it wrong.

john tv

Thx for the LINE group tips, will try doing it from LINE itself.

Anyone know how to get divine catalyst?
They very rarely drop on the daily Catalyst quests. (i.e Catalysts of Wood, going on now). They also show up as rewards in Normal quests from time to time.

If this is the one that's all the way at the top of the catalysts screen, it's a super rare drop from every weekday dungeon, slightly more common on the weekends.

Thx for the LINE group tips, will try doing it from LINE itself.

They very rarely drop on the daily Catalyst quests. (i.e Catalysts of Wood, going on now). They also show up as rewards in Normal quests from time to time.
Thank you

I was excited when I got Eclipse (5*) first time, but it isn't on the tier list. His bump ability seems decent, but I guess the others are better. Saya was my second roll, so I guess I should reroll.

Is the best way to reroll on Android to delete the data in settings?

Now that I have my 5 star should I just keep rolling with all these stones? or should i hold onto them for whatever reason.

Add me btw

I was excited when I got Eclipse (5*) first time, but it isn't on the tier list. His bump ability seems decent, but I guess the others are better. Saya was my second roll, so I guess I should reroll.

Is the best way to reroll on Android to delete the data in settings?

Eclipse isn't recommened but he has some neat stuff.

I found another Japanese reroll list that has a way larger depth chart but some differing placement of some monsters.
http://appmedia.jp/monst/7973

Recommended
S+ rank (top tier)
Tequila, Yggdrasil

S rank (very excellent)
Aladdin, Zeus, Arthur, Belphegor, Red Riding Hood, Ryouma, Napoleon

A+ rank (excellent)
Cleopatra, Ieyasu, Gimlet, Striker, Alice, Oryou, Beethoven, Heracles, World

A rank (excellent)
Snow White, Genghis Khan, Midorikawa, Hunter King, Belldandy, Yukimura, Satan, Odin, Agnamute

Not Recommended[/u]
B+ rank (strong)
Harley X, Corsair, Kenshin, Apollo X, Lancelot X, Anubis, Loki, Shingen, Takamori

B rank (useable)
Eclipse, Agnamute X, Rapunzel, Mozart, Parvati, Brahma, Montana, Nobunaga X, Nobunaga

C+ rank (underusable)
Dear Lotta, Chandra, Athena, Nanami, Ra, Sasuke, Hanzo, Lili, Phillip

C rank (normal)
Hades, Kali, Saizou, Osiris, Valkyrie, Lorelei, Susanoo, Merlin, Lin-Tsu, Royce

D rank (try again)
Bach, Beelzebub, Walker, Hamelin, Harley, Hikari, Lancelot, Apollo

Top Bottom