• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

The Mahvel gods have shown us favor. The time of "URLEY!!!!!!!" has begun.

sephi22 said:
Gimme your questions GAF. The next 2 days are yours.
Can you confirm if Trish is only allowed one action in the air like Phoenix or one of each spell? The change log wasn't clear.

Dahbomb

Let's get the list going:

*Sentinel cr.M = 3 points super armor or 1?

*Hsien Ko f+H/F+M normals jump cancellable?

*Frank West LVL5... check for new moves or MEGAMAN BUSTER

*Trish options in the air... can she do only one special in the air or one of each special?

*Number of high end cinematics in the game

*Vanilla bonus

*Galactus mode unlock

*Spider Man OTG options. Can he OTG after air throw? Can he relaunch with select assists holding down after he OTGs (like Akuma or Iron Man)??

*Iron Fist Blue Chi... WHAT DOES IT DOOOOO????

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dahbomb said:
Let's get the list going:

*Sentinel cr.M = 3 points super armor or 1?

*Hsien Ko f+H/F+M normals jump cancellable?

*Frank West LVL5... check for new moves or MEGAMAN BUSTER

*Trish options in the air... can she do only one special in the air or one of each special?

*Number of high end cinematics in the game

*Vanilla bonus
Galactus mode unlock conditions!

And alt costume colours to settle it definitively.

Dahbomb

crimsonspider89 said:
-Check Thor's Mighty Hurricane range now
-Check Nova's dashes against block
-Check Nova's flight cancels

All I have for now.
This stuff is sort of hard to check.

ZeroCDR

Gonna have to make a Chuck Chris and Chuck Frank team, love the blue zombies reminds me of Dawn of the Dead '78 :D

OH, run through the BGMs. Check and see if there are any hints to other chars. Last time there was lines to Shuma and Jill in the game via BGMs.

Now where are the datamining people at?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
crimsonspider89 said:
OH, run through the BGMs. Check and see if there are any hints to other chars. Last time there was lines to Shuma and Jill in the game via BGMs.

Now where are the datamining people at?
This this this this this. Hackers get on this shit URLEY.

sephi22

Urley findings:

1. No RR/FW in intro.
2. Frank West's Level 5 is a definite damage increase, but not by much about 10-15%. Level 4 frank's ground series-air series does about 292k in lvl4, but 312k in level 5. Will wait for Max to clear this up.
3. The game opens with a comic, and the narrator spouts some generic BS. You can view this comic in the gallery. Its the same comic that came with the special Ed of vanilla MvC3.
4. The 'Cinematics' area in the Gallery has the Opening and '????' Only 2 spots. I assume the second in credits but I didn't check whether there's a separate credits entry.
5. I can only choose 1 color for the alts. The costume selection goes from 'Color 1' to 'Color 6' then 'Color Alt'. Phooey!

SUPARSTARX said:
Do you have equipment to stream this?
No

McNum

I got a pair of requests.

A party trick for Phoenix Wright:
Wright in Turnabout mode blocking a beam Hyper, like Ryu's Shinkuu Hadoken. X-Factor cancel the blockstun, hit level 3. What happens?

The silly counter counter counter counter with Dr. Strange:
That is, use a projectile Hyper at Dr. Strange who'll use Seven Rings of Raggador. DHC into your own Strange with Raggador. Have the first one X-Factor cancel his Raggador into Raggador. Have the second Strange X-Factor cancel Raggador into Raggador. It's all just for laughs, of course, but I'd like to know if that's even possible.

shaowebb

SOMEONE GOTS IT URLY said:
a2sufq.gif
2wdbm2o.gif

Sephi, are you under an NDA.. if not get dat URLEY stream bro!

also, if you're proficient at She-hulk can we get a run down on her?

Edit:Stream with an ipod app or something.. ugh!

Stinger 6H -time high jump 3H Helm Breaker J2H (foot meteor JS) Upper Slash S → H + 623 + L f 623 + M 623 + H Iaido to hold down for round-trip 236 + HC 623 + HC phantom sword above the heads of the other 236 + S → + S → Attacks placed around his shoulders  → + S launch 214 + HC Demon LV3 (original technique) 214 + HC or in Demon Stinger ·

Day 1 isdellicia combo (brea's friend) for vergil.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Dahbomb said:
All LVL3 are invincible on start up I believe. Except maybe the new Firebrand/Strider ones that are utility LVL3's.

I wonder how Seth manages to land a hit with Phoenix Wright to activate the mode. Because really that's the only thing that is keeping Wright back.

Magneto's lvl 3 has no invincibility at all, but yes they generally have invincible startup.

sephi22

I'm not streaming today, and I'm not buying a capture card just so that i can stream a game guys will get 2-3 days later. -____-

sephi22 said:
I'm not streaming today, and I'm not buying a capture card just so that i can stream a game guys will get 2-3 days later. -____-

no one needs to buy a capture card, Sephi. just download the ustream/justin app for ipod/android, point it at your screen and go!

Edit: </3 tomorrow then?! :(

Dahbomb

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Stinger 6H -time high jump 3H Helm Breaker J2H (foot meteor JS) Upper Slash S &#8594; H + 623 + L f 623 + M 623 + H Iaido to hold down for round-trip 236 + HC 623 + HC phantom sword above the heads of the other 236 + S &#8594; + S &#8594; Attacks placed around his shoulders &#12288;&#8594; + S launch 214 + HC Demon LV3 (original technique) 214 + HC or in Demon Stinger ·

WTF is this? LOL!

Is this real life? That honestly sounds like a combo from DMC3SE.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
In the stage selection screen... is the training Stage selected by default?

shaowebb

1. Can seven rings counter log or oilbomb fires?
  2. Iron Fist punch hyper versus Nemesis punch hyper...do they just wiff each other or does Nemesis crush the shit outta him?
  3. Range on Iron Fist one inch punch lvl 3
  4. Run a spam video with Rocket Raccoon log assist+MODOK on point doing his normal barrier+beam. I wanna see how fast we can call logs. Also another troll vid of Magneto or Storm doing there pushaway move with logs to see how damned harsh this will be.

SUPARSTARX

Phone stream would be cool too. But if you don't want to, it's alright.

Enjoy the game man.

I hope UMvC3 technology gets deeper and stays alive along enough before the next big update to the game. I don't believe UMvC3 will be final at all.

sephi22

Re: Galactus

I believe that Galactus playable from the start is the reward for Vanilla owners. After the game got installed, and I created a save data, it told me 'Galactus is now avaialble. Press L1+START to pick him (I'm hazy on the buttons, wasn't paying attention.' It also told me 'A new costume is now avaiable' but I believe that was for my vanilla costume pack.

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
How long did the installation take altogether?
20+ minutes on 320GB Slim PS3

Azure J

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Stinger 6H -time high jump 3H Helm Breaker J2H (foot meteor JS) Upper Slash S &#8594; H + 623 + L f 623 + M 623 + H Iaido to hold down for round-trip 236 + HC 623 + HC phantom sword above the heads of the other 236 + S &#8594; + S &#8594; Attacks placed around his shoulders &#12288;&#8594; + S launch 214 + HC Demon LV3 (original technique) 214 + HC or in Demon Stinger ·

Time the fuck out

What is this? I don't even...

shaowebb

Tiger uppercut said:
no one needs to buy a capture card, Sephi. just download the ustream/justin app for ipod/android, point it at your screen and go!

Edit: </3 tomorrow then?! :(

Wait...if he has a webcam couldn't he just turn on the webcam as he plays on a channel somewhere like livestream?

sephi22

shaowebb said:
Wait...if he has a webcam couldn't he just turn on the webcam as he plays on a channel somewhere like livestream?
Hmmmmm.......

I might just do this.
But I'm camera shy.
I'll have to read GAF on my iPod lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom