• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

explodet

Went to Smoke Bourbon BBQ last night. The brisket and ribs were really good, not much to say about the rest of it. Smelt like BBQ smoke the rest of the night.

Yo this weather today is nice.

Spoke too soon, the temp dropped like 10 degrees in front of what looks to be a big ol' thunderstorm.

dluu13

Went to Smoke Bourbon BBQ last night. The brisket and ribs were really good, not much to say about the rest of it. Smelt like BBQ smoke the rest of the night.

Spoke too soon, the temp dropped like 10 degrees in front of what looks to be a big ol' thunderstorm.

I love thunderstorms! as long as I'm indoors

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I love thunderstorms!

Sadly, this has been lame. Saw a little lightning but that's it.

Where is this bbq place?

gabbo

I love thunderstorms!

Sadly, this has been lame. Saw a little lightning but that's it.
Around 7:45 when i got on the bus id swear lightning must have hit the field north of murray ross, it rattled the bus and everyone on it. Teeth rattling
Aside from that though, weak storm

John Blade

Toronto Japanese Cherry Blossom 2017 in High Park

Just manage to go to High Park yesterday during my lunch and manage to capture some pics there. I won't post all but post some here for people to see. I do hope people have a chance to go there if this is the 1st time as it look beautiful. Unfortunately, tons of people when there so...can't get good pics of the place alone with few crowd.

DSC05614 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05616 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05628 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05631 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05667 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05670 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05673 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05684 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05686 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05687 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05689 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05690 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05695 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05717 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05722 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05756 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05764 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05770 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

Blackhead

Redarse
fucking Rapt...
34311357915_ef80c67b25_b.jpg

34180458991_6485cf2ebf_b.jpg

33501434003_b69ac87e80_b.jpg

... aahhh thanks

Mhee12Bee

Where and how much?

Sorry for the delay in response. It would be in the Scarborough Area. Close to the STC station. Can't say price as of right now because we're still trying to do some research. Ballparking around 900 a month. Would need to talk 1st before anything else.

soultron

Banned
Dear god the Raptors almost blew that game. Bring on Cleveland.

And how about your CHAMPION Raptors 905! :p

Wait they're calling the area code 905?

lol what?

I always thought the old area code for TO was 416? (And now the lame 647.
I have a 647 #.
)

explodet

Where is this bbq place?
On the corner of Harbord and Manning. About a 10 minute walk from Christie station.

Toronto Japanese Cherry Blossom 2017 in High Park

Just manage to go to High Park yesterday during my lunch and manage to capture some pics there. I won't post all but post some here for people to see. I do hope people have a chance to go there if this is the 1st time as it look beautiful. Unfortunately, tons of people when there so...can't get good pics of the place alone with few crowd.

DSC05687 by .John.Blade., on Flickr

DSC05689 by .John.Blade., on Flickr
Very, very nice.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ughhhhhhh. People keep using this house near my place to shoot movies and TV shows and they keep blocking the damn bus stop with their trucks. So annoying.

Wait they're calling the area code 905?

lol what?

I always thought the old area code for TO was 416? (And now the lame 647.
I have a 647 #.
)

905 was the area code after 416, 647 is the newest one.

aaaaaaa, just reading the wiki articles makes me want to know less about all of this bureaucracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_codes_905,_289,_and_365

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_codes_416,_647,_and_437

But I guess due to whatever administrative setup 647 is a common code for cell phones.

Not a b-day beer but try this. Friend left one in my fridge and I was blown away by how good it was. (Normally I'm a stout or porter kind of guy.)

Code:
[IMG]http://bryehn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kissmeyernpa.jpg[/IMG]
Oh and I gave a bottle of this to someone as a birthday present, so it better be good.

zroid

Banned
My whole body is aching because I've been sneezing so much. It hurts when I sneeze. ;_;

I've had allergies like this before but never the resultant aches. I'm getting old...

I'm getting mobile ads here for a specialty cable channel for game shows promising a exciting library of movies like the 7 year old Salt and Friends with Benefits.

who asked for this 🙃

Mhee12Bee

Looks like I'll be jobless as of May 14. They're not renewing contracts for IBM for the Scotiabank Account. Throwing out so much resumes. Have a telephone interview tomorrow so that's good.

Glasses wearing friends: What's the cheapest place to get prescription lenses and frames? I'm open to all avenues.

Looks like I'll be jobless as of May 14. They're not renewing contracts for IBM for the Scotiabank Account. Throwing out so much resumes. Have a telephone interview tomorrow so that's good.

Good luck on the hunt, dude.

Man, I saw the "Prank" harassers on the news just now. Gets me fuming. Dudes going into places and harassing the shit out of workers and physically intimidating them.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Weren't you one of those nerds....? 🤔
I like Ramen, but based on this thread alone, I don't think I'm the guy who runs around trying every ramen restaurant. lol

Funny enough, they teamed up with Momofuku to do a screening of the film + a Ramen lunch that sold out pretty quickly.

Also, I don't know how many people here care about FGC and Street Fighter, but Living the Game is worth watching if you have time. The next/last screening is on Sunday.

Top Bottom