• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Captain N

I want a spot for everyone with Brawl to be able to come and play! I will have it all by region and that way you'll get a feel for who might be on the same time as you. The game is only out in Japan right now so there probably won't be too much people online playing, but this will be the easiest way for people to find each other.

----------------------------------------
-Japan-
----------------------------------------

Captain N - 223463681470
CloudV - 2363 4838 1189
marvelharvey - 0645-4983-9912
RevenantKioku - 4468-0176-8031
sp0rsk - 2621-1845-4492
swerve - 4854-5642-0930
donkey show - 2578 2315 3012
Khalid-S - 2062-8400-4270
dragonlife29 - 4540 5166 2972 0968
BudokaiMR2 - 2835-9351-3938
rareside - 4725-7161-7470
Scribble - 5455-8667-2901
En-ou - 1332 6983 6670
MrCheez - 5284-0665-5084
MrPonx - 0258-9560-0659
WiiRevolution1 - 1676-2897-7083
dk_ - 3694-9322-8899
Balzac - 3651-9788-2635

CloudV

J-Gaffer here.

my smash code is 2363 4838 1189

my wii code just in case is 2023 6657 6073 0630

I am available between 8~12 in the evening depending on work/wife.
Free on weekends usually.
Looking forward to brawlin!

Well, I just typed in my first ever friend-code. Now I really understand what all the fuss is about.

Anyway, I'm another JGaffer and my code is... 0645-4983-9912

This is my first Smash game too, and so far, I'm finding the controls a little odd. I'll probably have to practice sall weekend before I feel even vaguely confident with what I'm doing.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Japan 4468-0176-8031

What do you mean "for when the time comes"? You don't have the game, how can you have a code?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
JApan
2621-1845-4492
My Wii code
0932-2745-7385-2300

Add both so i can send you guys shit.

I'm going to add everyone in this thread, so please add me.

swerve

Added all J-players up to this post.

I'm 4854-5642-0930

登録待ちまーす

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
What's the deal with the green/yellow/red orbs on people in the list?

Here's mine. 2578 2315 3012 (JPN)

I'm in Los Angeles, so let's see how the distance jacks things up. :lol I'll add y'all when I get home from work in the morning.

Ydahs

RevenantKioku said:
What's the deal with the green/yellow/red orbs on people in the list?

I think that might be an indicator of how well the connection is.

Dojo said:
wi-fi03_071203f-l.jpg

By the way, the circle at the top right of your Friend Roster approximates the connection quality of your last connection. The closer it is to blue, the smoother you’ll be able to play.

CloudV

add all the smash codes, and friend codes. will be jumping on until about 8 (wife wants to watch めちゃいけ from then)

swerve

Yeah, I don't know what happened. you came in twice, then it just said that you left (cute, that is says 'BYE!' when someone disconnects).

It was a pretty smooth connection to the other guys. We had about five 3-player brawls flawlessly.

RevenantKioku

swerve = ロバCV right?
I keep getting connection errors. (I think this happened the first night as well. Yeah, it's the firewall error.)

CloudV

I am CV (ロバートCV) figured its the only way to figure out who i am

swerve

RevenantKioku said:
swerve = ロバCV right?
I keep getting connection errors. (I think this happened the first night as well. Yeah, it's the firewall error.)

No, [EDIT] that's cloud :) [/EDIT]

RevenantKioku

Oh, durh. Well, anyway yeah I keep getting errors trying to connect to you. "/

CloudV

i am having no problems spectating
but maybe its just a busy time of night, guess i will try later tonight.

It'd be nice if we could have sub-divisions for Friend Codes within this thread (Though that would really be a pain in the ass to keep track of). What I mean is, I'd like to get mostly Friend Codes from people in or around California for the sake of lag-free matches.

Is it possible if we (you) could add our state next to our FC on the first post, TC? It would really help organize things a bit. At least, that's what I'd like to think; it would give people a signal on who's a better candidate to add simply by distance.

U.S.
4540 5166 2972 0968 - California

CloudV

Khalid, will add you.

For some reason, I have been getting error code 85010 since yesterday when trying to do a random brawl or joining friends. But I can spectate, and do everything else on my wii (weather, nintendo chanell, etc.) No clue why, but its really startin to tick me off.

Okay well here is mine. Can't wait for some good GAF matches :)

2835-9351-3938

Oh and japan. Sorry.

I'm just gonna play some DMC4 until the issues get worked out i suppose.

RevenantKioku

Or just play people and let the green/yellow/red system help you out, I guess. But your point still kinda stands.

CloudV

BudokaiMR2 said:
Okay well here is mine. Can't wait for some good GAF matches :)

2835-9351-3938

Just added you.

According to Nintendo's home page the wifi service is experiencing partial trouble, so maybe thats why I can't connect to anyone. Seems to be a few threads about it on 2ch as well.

rareside

I'm part of Japan GAF
My code is 4725-7161-7470

I've added:
marvel harvey
sporsk
budokai
donkey show
swerv

and I already have Cloud and Revs

swerve

Hey Budokai! Thanks for the matches. Muchly fun. See you online again soon, when maybe I'll win. I took lots of replay saves. I'll send you some when Nintendo allow it next (probably around midnight I guess)

Yeah I might pop on for a bit late tonight to see if anyone is on. Right now gonna take a break for DMC4 and maybe some tv.

So I just made a room... there's a time limit for friends to join? 45 seconds? WTF? This isn't an arcade machine.

Anyway, after having a quick match, it's quite odd playing a game online without being able to chat to the other players (for me anyway)... so we switched our 360s and chatted from a game lobby there :lol

Scribble

Hey, just got my copy of the game! Add me, if you don't mind! Exclamation marks!

SCRBL

5455-8667-2901

Er...I guess I'm the only one in the UK. I've added everyone in this thread, though I won't be too optimistic....

En-ou

my smash name is Faer 1332 6983 6670

i added:
cloudV
RevenantKioku
sp0rsk
swerve
donkey show
BudokaiMR2
rareside
SCRBL

hope to see you guys on soon :p

En-ou

can someone give me the steps to hosting a game and having my friend connect to mine? cant seem to get it to work

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
CHEEZ:

1590-4416-8594(Located in US)
{EDIT:If you used my friend code in the OPENING POST of this thread or you entered my friend code prior to March 11th... it was the code for my old Japanese version! Please use this new code listed here! Thanks!)

LETS DO DIS

Brawl fc: 1676-2897-7083

WiiCode: 2826-4246-7624-9502

I added everyone who posted their brawl codes and wiicodes in this thread.

I live in the US, imported Brawl and a Japanese Wii..

I played one of my friends from Japan and it was next to no lag at all even tho his light was red :lol

MrPonx

Sorry I haven't added anyone yet..

I will do that in exactly 6 hours from now.

i have tried connecting with a friend of mine with no luck.. hopefully it'll work this time

Mine is 1375-6447-2473. I have Smash Brothers Brawl, and while I am not part of "Japan GAF", I do have a Japanese Wii. I'm also looking to play in an online match.

Top Bottom