• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

man, cannavape pens are a fucking game changer.

anyone ever take these through an airport?

Personally never have, but read a million stories of people going through airports safely and even able to vape it in the actual airport with no one the wiser. Honestly, why would anyone ever know? No smell, no odor, and just looking at it also doesn't tell you what it is.

I found it to be too potent when I first used the epens because I was too used to other methods of consumption. But yeah.

Man, the cannabis clubs in barcelona are just amazing. Greens there are sooooo much better than in Amsterdam. Super clean.

Futureman

man, cannavape pens are a fucking game changer.

anyone ever take these through an airport?

Are you talking about this...
http://www.cannavape.com/vape-pens/kanger-subox-mini-oil-starter-kit-white.html

Or is that just the liquid for $60? How do you use weed with this if it's liquid?

I really need to get some kind of vape but I always feel like they are too expensive and I'm worried they won't get me really high like smoking a few hits from a pipe does for me.

No Love

Banned
Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted anything. I upgraded from a smartphone to a DSLR, thought I'd share some bud I picked up for my MJ dispensary and photographed today. This is a mix of private reserve and topshelf but hopefully it gives you an idea of the quality of flower I try to keep in stock.

Platinum OG
vK7Wl9v.jpg

Strawberry OG
PhrBSin.jpg

Grimace OG
8fsK2Ny.jpg

Lavender Grand Daddy Purple
TZos9Bp.jpg

Sweet Island Skunk
y6W9XlQ.jpg

Pineapple Express
WMyNiXB.jpg

Let me know what you think. And yes I am a total amateur to photography, don't judge me too harshly LOL

Fuuuuu

Left my gear bag at home. I'll have to find a dispensary on my way up to the mountains tonight.

It's kind of like finding a liquor store now; you don't really need to know where one is, you just drive down a road and you will find one within 10 minutes.

I don't need another stash so I probably grab a pre-roll

dcelw540

guys help me with a problem,

I had half of a 100mg gummy. I never had one before and last night i was tripping and my heart was beating fast. I could barely sleep at night waking up this morning 10 hours after i still feel slightly nausea and almost dream-like. Is this normal? I'm just scared that it had something else in it. Also how long should they last you think?

I had half of a 100mg gummy. I never had one before and last night i was tripping and my heart was beating fast. I could barely sleep at night waking up this morning 10 hours after i still feel slightly nausea and almost dream-like. Is this normal? I'm just scared that it had something else in it. Also how long should they last you think?

Depends how often you take edibles, really. Assuming this is relatively new to you, this is pretty normal, and should largely wear off over the next day or so. Just need to get it all out of your system.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Question for you guys. Do the strains with fruit in their name actually taste like their namesake? I guess you could include Bubble Gum too.

I know about the sugar and terpene on the bud, but was wondering if they actually taste like their name.

No Love

Banned
Question for you guys. Do the strains with fruit in their name actually taste like their namesake? I guess you could include Bubble Gum too.

I know about the sugar and terpene on the bud, but was wondering if they actually taste like their name.

Sometimes. The smell and taste are pretty closely connected. Also depends how you smoke it

Anyone have any recommendations on a decent dry herb vaporizer? I guess I would be looking for a portable. Hopefully in the $100 to $150 price range. Never used one before but I would like to switch. These bowls and joints cant be good for me.

Anyone have any recommendations on a decent dry herb vaporizer? I guess I would be looking for a portable. Hopefully in the $100 to $150 price range. Never used one before but I would like to switch. These bowls and joints cant be good for me.
You might be able to find a PAX 2 lowered to that price now that the PAX 3 is out. PAX 2 is terrific.

MsKrisp

Check out Pulsar's site--they have plenty of dry herb vapes that are under $100 and apparently pretty decent.

Ultryx

50mg is a lot for someone who has never had an edible before. I don't think I've had more than 30mg at a time and that gets me feeling pretty high. You were just still high when you woke up. I've had it happen too when I've had too much of an edible. Been there and done that. 20-30mg is a serving for me now.

Ashhong

Have you ever considered a vape pen/cartridges? I fucking love mine. Battery for like 15$ and then carts that last me (a light smoker) months for 23$ each. Amazing

snacknuts

we all knew her
I have a Magic Flight Launch Box and I love it.

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I'm leaning towards a Atmos Vicod 5g. I dont know if I can post links. It's about the size I'm looking for but I'm not sure on it's quality. It's either that or the gpen elite. Both are in my price range but I'm not sure which one is better.

Lol sorry I missed everyone's reply on 420

I must have been on one to not see all those quotes. I'm on a few days break to kill my tolerance

Are you talking about this...
http://www.cannavape.com/vape-pens/kanger-subox-mini-oil-starter-kit-white.html

Or is that just the liquid for $60? How do you use weed with this if it's liquid?

I really need to get some kind of vape but I always feel like they are too expensive and I'm worried they won't get me really high like smoking a few hits from a pipe does for me.

just the cartridge+battery. I guess they are liquid pens. You can get a battery for like $20 then buy a cartridge at the shop for like $30-$50 (either .5g or 1g) and a charger for like $5.

My 1g cartridge has lasted me over a month now vaping daily and I still have about 1/4 of liquid left.

Edit: It's just a vape battery like this:
http://vapesociety.com/product/vaporizer-pen-battery-w-stylus-usb-charger-510-thread-5-pack/
and most shops here I've seen sell disposable cartridges.

game changer in terms of what?

Easy of use, availability, and stealthiness.
It looks like a vape pen so you can use it essentinels anywhere and it won't smell or look conspicuous. There's no loading or anything, just turn the battery on and its ready to go. It's almost dangerously too good/easy to use. Having it at hand just makes me use it all the time, which is why I'm on a break now. Lol

I mean I guess these have been around for years now but the cartridges and batteries are getting cheaper.

Also, it's REALLY strong. At full setting, It's like hitting a dab. Mostly just 3-4 drags and I'm flying.

A few of my friends have taken it on flights with ease since it IS a vape.

What do you run specifically? I've always been curious about getting a vape pen setup but never get around to pulling the trigger and actually buying one.

https://vaporhq.com/kanger-evod-ego-battery
Battery - $10

https://vaporhq.com/evod-usb-charger-cable-ego-510-thread
Charger - $3

A local brand cartridge (1g),These prices vary randomly, i've seen some places with .5g cartridges for $20-40 and 1g cartridges for $50-70
Magnum Opus Extracts Cartridge - $40

I think I originally got all of it for around $70. It was because I forgot to get a charger and had to buy an emergency one at a smoke shop.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Anyone here have any experience with 2CB?

Done it a couple of times and really liked it.
In my experience it was visualy like magic mushrooms without the crazy/nausia feeling in the brains. With mushrooms i barely cant have a conversation while i on 2cb i am sharp as normal in my head.

Ashhong

What do you run specifically? I've always been curious about getting a vape pen setup but never get around to pulling the trigger and actually buying one.

I grabbed a random battery on eBay but I recommend a joy tech ego-c upgrade battery. It has a USB port so you don't need to get a charger. Can also use it while charging.

I've only used www.rovebrand.com tanks and love them. Local shop has .5g tanks buy two get one free. Comes to 23$ each. Open to trying others but I want ones with flavor

Tuvoc

Are there any Dynavap people in here? I recently purchased the "M" model during their 4/20 sale for $40. This little guy is incredible. I haven't actually "smoked" since I got it last week. Butane powered and it gets me good and lifted after one or two bowls. The high is great and doesn't cause anxiety or paranoia that I often get after smoking.

Also got the Divine Tribe V3 for $26 shipped. It's great having a wax atomizer that can be run on my Alien 220 mod in temp mode. Currently running it in Ni mode, 300 degrees @ 30W. It's just like low temp dabbing if not better.

Anyone have a favorite dispensary or unique strain in Denver, Colorado? Moving up sometime early next week and it'll be my first time going to a store lol. Was shocked by how reasonable the prices seem.

Meesh

OMG... something is way, waaaaaaaayy up. I've never been this weirded out before. I'm knew to Breaking Bad and earlier had a little of a pot Brownie and now space and time are outta whack! Today was already yesterday, and I'm watching it all like I'm watching Walter White make some of the worst choices, which is making me contemplate my own life choices...which weirds me out cuz I don't know what season I'm watching of my life and I'm not sure what episode I'm in so I sure as fuck can't follow the story to save my soul. Holy....
Edit:
Oh snap! This has a very, very mid series feel to it like how you could tell when True Blood sucked after season 5 cuz the main show creator left. And everything went spiraling outta control soon after.....
Edit:
...actually I'd feel a lot better if this was an 80s or maybe 90s anime or something.
Edit again:
K sorry. An anime by David Lynch cuz then even if I don't understand it, at least I'll enjoy the fucked up ride

Meesh

K look, this pot brownie thing needs to stop, seriously!!! Holy.
Edit: so the brownie is real, I repeat, the brownie is real! This thing, this fucking chocolatey thing shant be taken lightly henceforth. I don't know how many midichlorians are packed into each molecule of fudgy goodness... but I'm totally good to go toe to toe with the Keebler elf Jedi and their bitch queen!

Ashhong

Dude...Are you ok? Lol

High yet again thanks to the wonders of my vape pen. So goddamn easy it's seriously the biggest game changer for weed, since forever

Meesh

Dude...Are you ok? Lol

High yet again thanks to the wonders of my vape pen. So goddamn easy it's seriously the biggest game changer for weed, since forever
No....no seriously I think the only logical way to approach this thing is to lick it. Licking might somehow reduce how incredibly fucking high I've been for days. This is my only hope....
Edit: just so we're clear, I've never been higher.

Goofalo

Vapes, like my Arizer Air, have been the best for me, given my situation with gastric cancer. No combustion of flower and edibles aren't really an option.

Top Bottom