• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan GAF |OT| I'm not planning a trip; I live here!

Has anyone had experience with Heart Corp as an ALT? From what I read experience varies based on location. I figured it would be a good first step and I could review after my first contract is completed but I wanted some others' opinions.
Awful. Fucking awful. You can do it but not recommended at all.

Darksol

How'd you respond? What was the outcome?

Still, your situation sounds better than mine. I spent like an hour filling out the membership application and taking a tour, and then just before getting my card they asked if I had any tattoos. Big fucking waste of time, and they made no exceptions, even when I said it was on my shoulder and I could just keep a shirt on.

Haven’t gone back yet. Going to see if they backpeddle on their comment, otherwise I’ll cancel and stick to running and pushups :p

Your situation sounds even shittier!

Has anyone had experience with Heart Corp as an ALT? From what I read experience varies based on location. I figured it would be a good first step and I could review after my first contract is completed but I wanted some others' opinions.

They have a bad reputation which is saying a lot considering ALT companies generally don’t have good reputations to begin with. But do what you’ve got to do — everyone’s experience is different.

Top Bottom