• Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

darklin0
(08-13-2017, 02:48 AM)

Originally Posted by gutter_trash

typicla Fringe-Left nonesense.

"uhh uhhuhuhuhuh moderates are sympathaizers" nonense

undecideds are morons,
in life, you pick a side, you pick a team, you pick a path. Undecideds who flip between parties are just morons

My rights and other PoC's rights are not a joke or up for compromise.
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field
(08-13-2017, 02:48 AM)

Originally Posted by The Kree

Like I said hours ago:

Their bottom line matters more than the truth..
half a moon
(08-13-2017, 02:49 AM)
I thought I read he was in jail for 2nd degree murder and got out on bail but I guess that's his current charges. That would have been fucked up.
gutter_trash

Originally Posted by Psychoward

Why are you using international political moderates to describe white american moderates like they're one and the same

Americans are always mis-using political defintions and re-labelling them wrong, all the time

[QUOTE=darklin0;246017924]My rights and other PoC's rights are not a joke or up for compromise/QUOTE]
what Moderate has ever advocatedc comprimise with the Trump adminstration?
KingSnake
The Birthday Skeleton

Originally Posted by Ponn

Undecided voters at election time just for starters. As far as GAF, the "listen to them, debate them, this is why Trump won, so much for the tolerant left, etc" crowd. I mean for christs sake what do you think the whole Boogie "isn't the middle a great place to be" thing is exactly?

Undecided voters as well as one issue voters who ignore everything else are just idiots. The Boogies are not actual moderates, they are usually haters who are just a bit better at hiding it behind playing the devil's advocate. Most of the American Boogies actually voted for Trump going by the huge number of votes he got.
Audioboxer
(08-13-2017, 02:50 AM)

Originally Posted by Joe

FAIR.org | For Media, Driving Into a Crowd of Protesters Is a ‘Clash’

Washington Post, Boston Globe, AOL News, The Hill, BBC and Sky News UK describe today's events not as a terrorist driving into a crowd of people but rather as a "clash".

The New York Times pushes the ridiculousness further and places blame on an inanimate object.

The UK media doesn't report something as a terrorist attack until the police do. We go through the same thing in each UK terror attack thread and you can check them or ask fellow UK GAF. It gets reported as an incident until police state suspected terror attack, then it's reported as that, before finally being called a terror attack. It's the fault of your police and Government here if they do not recognise this as a terror attack not the UK media.

Which is damning of your police and Government. The UK had a van attack on Muslims and had no issue calling it a terror attack once the police stated it as so. Although we did have the usual few hours of "why is this not being called a terror attack?!". Usually it takes a few hours until police arrest and/or decipher intent and motive.
Last edited by Audioboxer; 08-13-2017 at 02:55 AM.
Psychoward
McLovin
(08-13-2017, 02:50 AM)

Americans are always mis-using political defintions and re-labelling them wrong, all the time

l

that's great but also it's kinda weird that you're getting in to a semantics argument with americans over an american terrorist attack
Armaros
(08-13-2017, 02:52 AM)

So Americans are mis-using political definitions to talk about American moderates?
gutter_trash
(08-13-2017, 02:52 AM)

that's great but also it's kinda weird that you're getting in to a semantics argument with americans over an american terrorist attack

they should be focusing attention on the rotten Far-Right, Right and Alt-Right instead
Armaros
(08-13-2017, 02:53 AM)

they should be focusing attention on the rotten Far-Right, Right and Alt-Right instead

Psychoward
McLovin
(08-13-2017, 02:54 AM)

And what about people who are in the middle of American politics and talk about how we need to work together
gutter_trash
(08-13-2017, 02:55 AM)

And what about people who are in the middle of American politics and talk about how we need to work together

work together to expel Nazis out of office , especially the ones in the Oval Office
dreamfall
Domestic terrorism.

Nazi.

Ku Klux Klan.

This president refuses to utter any of these phrases, and any attempt at leadership is completely avoided. Were the counter protesters killed and injured less American than his racist, White Supremacist supporters? It's infuriating, and not the least bit surprising.
excelsiorlef

Originally Posted by Bounceounce

This is why I can't stand current YouTube culture/the community, that entire community down just feels like one steep slope down to bottom of the barrel content, I've been maintaining for awhile and trying to explain to people that by supporting these channels that they're helping to cultivate the next generation of rightwingers that are going to be actively fighting against you/general progress.

I can't even stand to see a Phillip Defranco or H3H3 thumbnail amongst many other content creators who while not necessarily being "alt- right" I can't help but associate with the general attitude and journey towards.

Yep.

YouTubers want all the fame but want to fall back on we're just normal nobodies leave us alone when shit his the fan.

Many are cowards, many might as well be in a cult the way they rally around each other no matter what.
Psychoward
McLovin

work together to expel Nazis out of office , especially the ones in the Oval Office

They don't think they're nazis and calling them that is bad according to them.
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field

Originally Posted by dreamfall

Domestic terrorism.

Nazi.

Ku Klux Klan.

BUZZWORDS!!!
dreamfall
(08-13-2017, 02:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway

BUZZWORDS!!!

"Many sides"

I can't.
excelsiorlef

Should they though? Sincere question.

No.

Not really.

This case especially because a reason for the removal of permit was safety and security concerns...

ACLU said nope and fought it and low and behold who was right.

I get why they do it but yeah if they want to continue this path they need to not pretend like they aren't helping these people when shit goes bad.l
nailbombxx
When will people realize that these people are essentially racially motivated terrorists inviting you to increase the divide between them the rest of society. They must be publicly denounced, but they will not be swayed by counter protest, rallies such as this are an invitation for to spread hatred and violent conflict that will bring them a sense of self-importance, from outraged counter protest and shocked media coverage. Such attention gives credibility and satisfaction to what they're doing.

They got the President to speak on the matter without even condemning them, while all of their enemies are pissed. Mission accomplished.
gutter_trash
(08-13-2017, 02:59 AM)

They don't think they're nazis and calling them that is bad according to them.

that's the Right who thinks that
bobnowhere
(08-13-2017, 03:00 AM)
Wait there is a real person who genuinely calls himself Augustus Invictus?
excelsiorlef

Originally Posted by nomis

from 2003, suddenly topical again

Fuck that is well written.
Psychoward
McLovin

that's the Right who thinks that

...which are moderates in America yes
Barzul
(08-13-2017, 03:01 AM)
https://twitter.com/kumailn/status/896545126557679616

Fucking truth. All those puff articles from mainstream outlets helped contribute to the situation we see here. Giving Richard Spencer time of day helped lead to this.
Kensation
(08-13-2017, 03:02 AM)
Unfriended a few people, including a cousin, who said some vile shit on social media. Feels good.
Heroman
(08-13-2017, 03:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Barzul

Fucking truth. All those puff articles from mainstream outlets helped contribute to the situation we see here. Giving Richard Spencer time of day helped lead to this.

No , Americas tolerance towards white supremacist led to this.
mlclmtckr
(08-13-2017, 03:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Toxi

What exactly happened here?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170812...30816376606721
djplaeskool
(08-13-2017, 03:04 AM)

Originally Posted by dreamfall

Domestic terrorism.

Nazi.

Ku Klux Klan

The KKK was allowed to adopt a highway just last year (*sigh* more GA shenanigans)
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field
(08-13-2017, 03:04 AM)

Originally Posted by excelsiorlef

No.

Not really.

This case especially because a reason for the removal of permit was safety and security concerns...

ACLU said nope and fought it and low and behold who was right.

I get why they do it but yeah if they want to continue this path they need to not pretend like they aren't helping these people when shit goes bad.l

Fair enough..
excelsiorlef
(08-13-2017, 03:06 AM)

Well the terrorist has the Nazi haircut alright.
broz0rs
(08-13-2017, 03:07 AM)
I'm an Asian-Am male, and I have so much rage observing this shit from my home in Bay Area Cali. I honestly don't know how black folks were able to deal with this shit peacefully during the 50s and 60s when it was obviously much much worse.
Toxi

Originally Posted by mlclmtckr

That's disappointing. At least they deleted the comment and apologized for it.
thepotatoman

Originally Posted by Joe

FAIR.org | For Media, Driving Into a Crowd of Protesters Is a ‘Clash’

Washington Post, Boston Globe, AOL News, The Hill, BBC and Sky News UK describe today's events not as a terrorist driving into a crowd of people but rather as a "clash".

The New York Times pushes the ridiculousness further and places blame on an inanimate object.

They even make it sound like the white nationalists were the victims of it, other than BBC. I don't understand why those places sometimes have good content, but never have good headlines. In a world where people mostly only read the headlines, those headlines need to tell the story.
half a moon
I don't use facebook anymore. Wonder what the trump supporters I had on it are saying.
III-V

wow ACLU absolutely failing the people of VA,
excelsiorlef
(08-13-2017, 03:08 AM)

Fair enough..

I mean don't get me wrong the ACLU is still incredibly important and should continue the amazing work they do but it can't be ignored that this could have been avoided had the ACLU concurred that there was safety concerns that override the 1st amendment. They didn't and low and behold those security concerns were 100% accurate.
Barzul
(08-13-2017, 03:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Heroman

No , Americas tolerance towards white supremacist led to this.

Of course but that can be true and outlets sanitizing white supremacist agenda can also be true as well.
Psychoward
McLovin
(08-13-2017, 03:09 AM)

Originally Posted by III-V

wow ACLU absolutely failing the people of VA,

Yep, absolutely shameful.
theignoramus
(08-13-2017, 03:10 AM)

Earlier in a parking garage in #Charlottesville - white supremacists beat this black kid w/poles. [Photo for by @zdroberts @NationofChange]

D i Z
But we need to get away from identity politics and work on courting these people with flowers, platforms for debate and kind words. They hate identity politics, but seem to be so mired in them that all they want to do is kill for them.

Originally Posted by theignoramus

Watched dude get that beating and they broke all of the flags on him, then watched him stumble and fall twice as they circled again before the video ended.

Don't skip leg day bruhs.
Last edited by D i Z; 08-13-2017 at 03:12 AM.
excelsiorlef

And this does not help the ACLU's reputation at all...

This is lazy as fuck and whoever wrote hat should be fired post haste,
Gordon Shumway
Grass on the field
(08-13-2017, 03:11 AM)

I mean don't get me wrong the ACLU is still incredibly important and should continue the amazing work they do but it can't be ignored that this could have been avoided had the ACLU concurred that there was safety concerns that override the 1st amendment. They didn't and low and behold those security concerns were 100% accurate.

Again, I don't know that I want to argue that point. Y'all calling it out have the right to, no doubt. Hey, look! We're not a hive mind!!! 😃
excelsiorlef

Again, I don't know that I want to argue that point. Y'all calling it out have the right to, no doubt. Hey, look! We're not a hive mind!!! 😃

<3
Psychoward
McLovin

And this does not help the ACLU's reputation at all...

This is lazy as fuck and whoever wrote hat should be fired post haste,

Yeah, it doesn't even sound like something the ACLU should be saying at all even if it was true...
Kevtones
(08-13-2017, 03:14 AM)

Originally Posted by half a moon

I don't use facebook anymore. Wonder what the trump supporters I had on it are saying.

Comparing BLM and Antifa to the Neo-Nazis, mostly. The same atrocious bullshit as usual.
III-V
(08-13-2017, 03:15 AM)
those dapper fascists. Always getting into trouble. But #notalldapperfashists

Could you imagine if that scene was reversed and instead it was 4 black men with clubs beating a young white male while no one around helped? These men would have been skewered.

Shameful outing from the Charlottesville police dept.

Yeah, it doesn't even sound like something the ACLU should be saying at all even if it was true...

That tweet was from a white supremacist sympathizer, no doubt about it.
Heroman
(08-13-2017, 03:15 AM)

Of course but that can be true and outlets sanitizing white supremacist agenda can also be true as well.

It goes beyond that , America has santizing most of the history of white supremacy.
Lightning_Roller
(08-13-2017, 03:16 AM)

That is so fucked up.
Clockwork5
(08-13-2017, 03:19 AM)

Originally Posted by TumblingHippo

I'm talking about the so called moderate that stays quiet and lets the nazis fester because saying something and choosing sides may mean they can't be friends with everyone.

Or it means they must be friends with someone.
wandering
(08-13-2017, 03:22 AM)

Make America Great Again