• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Rosolink
(11-23-2017, 10:58 PM)
I've noticed in the sales of this year that many times Dark Souls series have been discounted but the first one! Why could that be, I was wondering a copyright issue or something but makes no sense since it was published still by NamcoBandai

EDIT

I'm sorry I was very tired yesterday when I wrote and mispelled the title I was refering to Prepare to Die edition not Scholar of the first sin :( so DS1 is the one I meant u_u
SenkiDala
(11-23-2017, 11:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Rosolink

I've noticed in the sales of this year that many times Dark Souls series have been discounted but the first one! Why could that be, I was wondering a copyright issue or something but makes no sense since it was published still by NamcoBandai

SOTFS is the 2nd one! I got both the 1st and 2nd one, both GOTY editions, at 7.99 on PC on sale, so I dunno...
Alebrije
(11-23-2017, 11:46 PM)
For anyone that want to get DS2 for platinum is hard these days unless you have a friend to play with , specially the sun covenant achievement..
Carlius
(11-24-2017, 01:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Rosolink

it was on humble momnthly for 12 bucks
primovinny
(11-24-2017, 03:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Alebrije

For anyone that want to get DS2 for platinum is hard these days unless you have a friend to play with , specially the sun covenant achievement..

It's grindy but can be obtained solo. I farmed the medals and to be honest got them way earlier than I thought I would.
Ancient Gray
(11-24-2017, 04:03 AM)
Platted every souls game and Scholar was the least enjoyable I'd say.

Glad I got that Demon's plat.