• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama: PS4 will sell out after Thanksgiving, health insuranse is not.

J-Rzez

Uh-oh, now many of those other party members will relate the Playstation brand to Obama, which equals Democrats... Sony had a good run!

Silky

Banned
etcgN.png

These put a smile to my face.

I really really like Obama's voice and speech patterns.

Shiggy

Quite obviously he's hoping that more people will buy the Xbox One as it provides more opportunities to the NSA with direct access from day 1.

Sony's got that mindshare back.

Next we're going to have conservatives complaining about poor people buying PS4's and it being proof of their being limited poverty.

Cloudy

Banned
Somewhat more seriously this COULD be an indication of which is winning mindshare outside of the gaming sphere, albeit not the best litmus test.

Nah he has often referenced Xbox and I'm sure someone told him to keep it neutral lol

v1lla21

White House is PlayStation nation. Remember when they bought all those PS3s?

Edit: I'm finally a member!!! Yay.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Sony seems likely to have the more PS4's out there by end of the year than Obamacare will have approved new health plans. Maybe the prez should change strategies and talk to Sony about a pack-in deal.

FStop7

Banned
If he had the clarity of 1080p he'd stop mistakenly ordering drone strikes against herders and wedding parties.

Top Bottom