• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite Battle Royal will be Free for everybody from September 26th

Downloaded this on Friday not realising I can't play it yet -.-

Really looking forward to trying it.

I hope there isn't too much voice over, couldn't make it to the end of the trailer, really not my style.

I don't think there's any voice over in the BR mode whatsoever.

Raide

Watched the Russian Badger video on this. Looks hilariously dumb. Love the crazy building into the sky for no reason. Will try it because it's free but I can see it getting way too easy to cheese.

Watched the Russian Badger video on this. Looks hilariously dumb. Love the crazy building into the sky for no reason. Will try it because it's free but I can see it getting way too easy to cheese.

It's super easy to destroy any sort of building even with small arms fire they go down pretty fast.

I sniped a guy that was making a bridge into the sky last night. In general staying up there is bad idea due to fall damage, and building to fortify for too long will get you killed as the zone shrinks.

It works pretty well, I would say. Perhaps more issues could come about in teams, where people coordinate their building endeavours a bit more.

Top Bottom