• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fall Part 2: Unbound - Story Trailer

jett

D-Member
The DD Barbie seems out of place.

Looks intriguing, definitely going to new places after the first game.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
I guess I own the Fall Part 1 already so it isn't a big deal, but that means part 1 is on Wii U, but part 2 is on Switch? Do you need to play part 1 to understand part 2? If so, you'd think they'd release that as well on Switch.

I guess I own the Fall Part 1 already so it isn't a big deal, but that means part 1 is on Wii U, but part 2 is on Switch? Do you need to play part 1 to understand part 2? If so, you'd think they'd release that as well on Switch.

Yes. The story and the happenings of the first part are extremely important to the larger story being told.

Bowlie

Banned
I was often going to the dev's blog to look for any news, and nothing came up since August last year; thought Part 2 would never come out.

I think I need to play Part 1 again to refresh my memories.

Definitely looking forward to this, the first is a masterpiece of indie story telling with some of the most effective voice acting in a game. If you haven't played it you should really get on it.

Cool, looking forward to it.

Seems strange that they would invest further in combat. Not the direction i was expecting it to move towards.

Hard to say but I'd guess the trailer is just focusing on that stuff because cutting a trailer is hard and action is the obvious go to. It does look like they have expanded it some though. There is also some sort of sexbot or whatever that was? So who knows what directions it is going. I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt after the first game.

sk3

Banned
The DD Barbie seems out of place.

Looks intriguing, definitely going to new places after the first game.
It looks to me like the player will control an AI in many different situations, maybe transferring between them? Considering the "domestic training" portion of the previous game it seems to fall in line with that (AIs used in the home).

The graphics look worse to me, but maybe I am just remembering Part 1 more fondly through memory. I'm a big fan of the Fall but I would agree with others, this doesn't really grab me.

Haunted

I dunno about this... seems very different from the first game. Not sure I like the direction this is heading into.

Top Bottom