• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Noctis Revealed

Can anyone else answer if this game is going to have the RPG elements of the past 2 games? Leveling up, equipping items and the battle item things, choosing moves and abilities like x# jumps, etc.

Terra finally gets a figure:
DKOVcmfVoAAV8qn.jpg

If that figure were the first time I ever saw Terra, I would find her outfit hilarious to be honest. Up there with some of Nomura's most ridiculous designs.

While playing FFVI (and the actual Dissidia games), however, it somehow works. Amano is truly an artist.

Golnei

I prefer the new UI, but I wish they'd rearranged the elements more as well, instead of just modifying them individually. The negative space created by the removal of the player portrait doesn't need to be there - they'd benefit from moving the lower bars into the place it used to be.

So this seems what will end up being the final roster and the rest will be DLC:

If Yuna, Laguna, Gilgamesh, Prish, Gabrath, Tifa are the 6 character season pass, it will complete all the 012 vets. (not counting Feral Chaos and Aerith Assist)

So this seems what will end up being the final roster and the rest will be DLC:

If Yuna, Laguna, Gilgamesh, Prish, Gabrath, Tifa are the 6 character season pass, it will complete all the 012 vets. (not counting Feral Chaos and Aerith Assist)
Wait Cecil, Kain, and Golbez are from post After Years? Are they going to mention the events there at all?

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Wait Cecil, Kain, and Golbez are from post After Years? Are they going to mention the events there at all?

Who knows. Cecil's not using his older After Years design in the trailer. I think it's just saying what game's they're in. I fully expect TAY outfits for all three of them though. Especially Holy Dragoon Kain and Armorless Golbez.

Tyaren

They are going to give us an Insomnia stage, right?
I hope they reveal it in Noctis' proper introduction trailer.

Any chance of them releasing a version with the corect hair color?

Seriously I hate blonde Terra.

I think they're doing a good job of making her hair neither exactly yellow nor exactly green actually. It fits the art style and rest of the cast much better this way than with anime green hair IMO.

I think they're doing a good job of making her hair neither exactly yellow nor exactly green actually. It fits the art style and rest of the cast much better this way than with anime green hair IMO.

It just makes her look so much more plain. Especially since the other VI female party members are already blonde. I want Celes to inventualy get in Dissidis so blonde Terra I guess feels redundant?

I wouldn't mind if they made it a lighter green but just something that makes her stand out.

That popularity poll is trash. I mean how did some characters like Ace get so many? Plus Lightning.
That would be uh something...

At least we might get this costume then:

latest
Yes please! I need King Cecil as well.
Who knows. Cecil's not using his older After Years design in the trailer. I think it's just saying what game's they're in. I fully expect TAY outfits for all three of them though. Especially Holy Dragoon Kain and Armorless Golbez.
They were in Dissidia 012 so in certain they'll come over. But I also want the After Years Cecil outfit.
Cecil has nearly nothing, so they're doing something right at least.
Boo. Boo on you.

Famitsu : TGS interview with Kujiraoka & Hazama

Not too much info but they discuss the fact that Nocto's move set is still in production:

5/ At the same time, Noctis' production is also proceeding, isn't it?

Kujiraoka : This time we gave Noctis' announcement, but there were only the techniques we barely made for the video, his other techniques are not in a state that we can show yet (wry smile). Nevertheless, we're also proceeding properly.
6/ On stage you said that Noctis' shift ( warp ) is an ex skill?
Kujiraoka : It is still in planning right now, so that might be subject to change in the future, but I think that the shift will work on a stock system. In FFXV, MP is reduced when using shift and MP are retrieved after some time. We might do something similar here with an Ex skill gauge. Kain, for example, collects three laps of gauge and upon using Jump, they will all be consumed. But with Noctis' shift, upon use it will only consume one lap of the ex skill gauge, something like that. The adjustments considered might be something similar to whether the gauge is filled as soon as the matches begin or not.

the rest: https://www.reddit.com/r/dissidia/comments/72ews4/famitsu_tgs_interview_with_kujiraoka_hazama/

Wow, Vaan is more liked than Cecil! This is Crazy! XD

I never hated Vaan but the Japanese must really hate Cecil!

Or maybe they hate the wishy-washy Black-night paladin combo that throws his growth from the original game out the window.
It's actually how much they play a character.

And your spoiler is explained in the first Dissidia.

Wow, Vaan is more liked than Cecil! This is Crazy! XD

I never hated Vaan but the Japanese must really hate Cecil!

Or maybe they hate the wishy-washy Black-night paladin combo that throws his growth from the original game out the window.

Cecil is from a bad game so it's expected :p

Top Bottom