• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Minus_Me

I always feel like you're posting from within The Great Gatsby. I know Gatsby predates that song by about half a century, but still.

On that note, I wish I had some scotch.

instead I'm drinking a beer that was opened 24 hours ago and plotting on ordering a pizza when Domino's opens in the morning

Man I would have really enjoyed prohibition.

Added bonus, I grew up in the same neck of the woods as Samuel Bronfman's Montreal home. The founder of Seagrams Distillery and proud supplier to American bootleggers.

got more fucked up last night then i have in a while and smoked a cigarette, which had been the one bad thing i hadn't done to my body. felt terrible and later vomited. guess that's that!

Didn't even know the old thread got locked but c'mon, 400 posts ? Heck yeah.
Anyways, I've been without a job for a couple of months now so I had to celebrate this new thread with something cheap .... but oh boy, ... just after having one... what a nice buzz, bought two.... may even go for my second one....

maxresdefaultlrpie.jpg

It's still like 4 degrees Celsius "Balmy for me" around here and we haven't even had one snow fall yet. I want my goddamn midnight snow walks and mulled wine damn it.
The best thing about it is that Lidl sells 1l bottles for just 1€. The only real downside is the massive headache the day after.

got more fucked up last night then i have in a while and smoked a cigarette, which had been the one bad thing i hadn't done to my body. felt terrible and later vomited. guess that's that!

u smoked a cigar yet?

I was never a fan of cigs but the right cigar goes the fuck OFF on the right night with the right people

Make some at home, I've never had a bad headache after mulled wine.
I guess you really can't expect that much for the price.

Never thought about selfmade mulled wine, but it looks extremely easy to make and no headaches is always good.

Any good recipes you can recommend?

Wool

Minus_Me

I had some mulled wine my roommate made the Christmas before last. It was full of too much shit I think. All kinds of seeds and leaves and spices and things, it was overpowering and kind of thick/syrupy. 0/10 wouldn't drink again.

Sounds like he left it on the heat for too long and was essentially reducing it. Not to mention he probably evaporated all the booze out of it.

Wool

It was a girl, but yeah, she was a
stupid bitch

Bought to leave the library for the first time all day. Botany is complicated as hell. Time to drink beers

Also, how do you guys use emojis on GAF? My phone doesn't give me the option for emojis on the browser.

Get'sMad

another Friday and none of my pansy friends wanna go out :/

guess I'll just pour some vodka sodas and help people beat bosses in the BB dlc and listen to that new Jeremih album!

Didn't even know the old thread got locked but c'mon, 400 posts ? Heck yeah.
Anyways, I've been without a job for a couple of months now so I had to celebrate this new thread with something cheap .... but oh boy, ... just after having one... what a nice buzz, bought two.... may even go for my second one....

maxresdefaultlrpie.jpg
Sounds like a successful celebration if you ask me.

u smoked a cigar yet?

I was never a fan of cigs but the right cigar goes the fuck OFF on the right night with the right people
Can't stand cigarettes but I love a good cigar. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700 is personal favorite.

It's also the only one I know by name.

Drank til 7am, found a new bar, bartender was super cute, laid out a futon for us to pass out on right in the middle of the bar, just now getting home at 1pm haha.

People are awesome.

Get'sMad

yo Snugs u listened to the Jeremih album yet??

I really like it but it's not quite Late Nights mixtape classic which is okay because the Late Night mixtape is still eternal.

Minus_Me

My parents invited my in laws to celebrate new years with us. Called them long distance and everything.

Bought them plane tickets already, I have no idea why they get along so well with them since my parents are as cold as you can get.

Wool

Just got home from the bar. Went to a kind of classy place first and it was full of middle aged people all dressed up. I think it was a wedding reception. Left there and went to a v dumpy dive bar w/ friends. Met some v cute girl named Eleanor (but everyone calls her Elle) who just moved to town. She seemed unusually interested in going to the place next door with me, but then her friends Jess and Spencer wanted to go out to smoke a joint. I got invited so I went out too. After ~5 seconds it was clear that Spencer was a d-bag and Jess was drunk as fuck. Eleanor got distracted cuz she wanted to go pet these huskies in someone's truck bed, and I dipped real quick. Found the crew shortly after, but they were really drunk too, so I went home because I have to work at 7. Now I'm on GAF...

IDevenK, but it's snowing really hard now.

Meesh

So I had a misadventure.

Recently seperated and thought I'd blow off some steam. Walked down town to a bar which turned out to be a strip club. I ignored all of them but they wouldn't leave me alone. Finally one asked what I wanted I said "love" she walked off super pissed.

Decided to leave but couldn't find my car (never drove in the first place). A bum convinced me he'd seen it, for a price and I payed him 20$ for a wild goose chase....

Went to club after club peddling my story...asking if someone would phone the police for me as my phone was in the car. A car that didn't exist downtown and Noone would help exept "stoner Brad" who let me use his phone...

Talked to the dispatch and made it widely know I was completely intoxicated although some yahoo maDE off with my car from a joy ride.

FI ally an officer showed up but they just decided to drive me home. In hindsight I think he was genuinely disgusted with me... anyways just discovered my car 2 blocks from my sisters which is where I'm staying.

Don't even remember the strippers...just wasn't interested. Long night...

So I had a misadventure.

Recently seperated and thought I'd blow off some steam. Walked down town to a bar which turned out to be a strip club. I ignored all of them but they wouldn't leave me alone. Finally one asked what I wanted I said "love" she walked off super pissed.

Decided to leave but couldn't find my car (never drove in the first place). A bum convinced me he'd seen it, for a price and I payed him 20$ for a wild goose chase....

Went to club after club peddling my story...asking if someone would phone the police for me as my phone was in the car. A car that didn't exist downtown and Noone would help exept "stoner Brad" who let me use his phone...

Talked to the dispatch and made it widely know I was completely intoxicated although some yahoo maDE off with my car from a joy ride.

FI ally an officer showed up but they just decided to drive me home. In hindsight I think he was genuinely disgusted with me... anyways just discovered my car 2 blocks from my sisters which is where I'm staying.

Don't even remember the strippers...just wasn't interested. Long night...

Hope you're feeling a tiny bit better now. Stay safe, man!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yo Snugs u listened to the Jeremih album yet??

I really like it but it's not quite Late Nights mixtape classic which is okay because the Late Night mixtape is still eternal.

After a few listens it's possibly on the same level as the mixtape for me...maybe it just needed one or two tracks as good as Rated R or Fuck You All the time to get there, but either way it's def as good as I could have hoped for.

Man, I really want to watch Playstation Experience and get drunk, but I have to watch that (probably) shitty last Panem movie in the cinema with my gf.

Get'sMad

After a few listens it's possibly on the same level as the mixtape for me...maybe it just needed one or two tracks as good as Rated R or Fuck You All the time to get there, but either way it's def as good as I could have hoped for.

yeah considering how many times it was supposed to have been released I was kinda expecting it to be terrible if/when it ever came out so the fact that it's really good is a pleasant surprise to me.

I need a version of Planez w/out fuckin J Cole though....Pass Dat is the weed anthem I didn't know I needed but in fact did need (I also really need to get some weed)

Mockingjay was as horrible as expected. The cinema was so fucking cool though. It is a tiny cinema full of awesome old 90s movie posters in the middle of a tiny village run by two cute older women that only shows one movie for a couple of weeks. Incredibly charming. Seats were also comfy as hell.

Now one quick drink at the bowling/pub hybrid place before we destroy the leftover mulled wine.

Meesh

So I'm drinking coffee mead, which is... actually a little bitter. Gotta sweeten it up a bit...
Also some Ancient Chai Mead ...pretty goof stuff, then I'll hit up some cheap whiskey later. Gonna be a good relaxing night of decent boozing and MH Cross.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Went out the last three nights. Hangin in tonight. So far I've drank a north coast "farmhouse" saison, a grapefruit cider, a root beer spiced lager and a racer5.

Feel like I don't have anything to say anymore

Meesh

Everyone in New Hampshire sounds like Peter or Lois griffin.
Everyone in Red Deer AB sounds like a fruit cup version of Darth Vader hosting a tea party...it's probably the company I'm keeping tonight...and the drink...*looks at bottle*"Canadian 83"...surprisingly low brow...I feel like I'm slumming.

pa22word

there is nothing better than listen to the rising sun on repeat for 6 hours while sipping on 100 proof vodka and reading the idiot

work is going to fucking blow tomorrow, but whatever

Meesh

Good lord it's 9 am and I'm still hammed.

Maybe I'll bake some sugar cookies....or get laid....or probably just write a drunken poem to some girl I'll never meet.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
was flirtin mad hard with a black girl last night but had to bail to get some jack in the box

no ragrets

Get'sMad

just a chill Sunday with some Miller Lite tall boys and laughing pretty hard reading the thread on the FF7 remake being episodic

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I just got attacked at the bar. Apparently my demon mode behavior last winter created some enemies. I made an inappropriate comment to a girl a year ago and now I'm being hunted for it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Not really.

The bouncer had my back, holding the ignorant cunt back as I tried to talk to him but then some random cab driver popped out and chimed in saying I was really as evil as they were saying. I don't even remember much of what I did but somehow it's escalated to the point where I now have a very dark reputation and there are a few people looking to fuck me up. Oh well.

Top Bottom