• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

ffvorax

777 days log in today for me! :D

Got 7 Hercule cards... Glorious Radiance... another Joke card like Yamcha?
I don't know if keep it or feed him to up LR hercule... lol...

BrunoM

So said I'd do 2 singles on the new banner ....
First int R card
Second int R card

Said naw can't end on an R

Well stopped at 6 singles because I got 6 R cards WTF

Super2 Buu event is here. I got destroyed because I didn't read and see that in phase 3 he just supers constantly :/. Literally need two sealers to ensure I don't get blasted by his supers since I need to save babas for the final phase. Wish they'd just open another item slot already..

Meneses

Super2 Buu event is here. I got destroyed because I didn't read and see that in phase 3 he just supers constantly :/. Literally need two sealers to ensure I don't get blasted by his supers since I need to save babas for the final phase. Wish they'd just open another item slot already..

I had no idea that stage was supposed to be hard. I guess that's the perk of having SS4 Goku lol

MiTYH

It took 10000000 years, but I'm finally done with ao many things!

- LR Androids at SA 20, finished that up today
- Pikkon, never again. Got his STR and TEQ up to SA 10, finished today. Thank god, that was miserable.

Pulled one multi on Buu since Buuhan is my only missing OG God. Didn't get him, but got a thank you dragonballs and my third Janemba. So, that's nice. Also three of the new Buff STR Buu.

Going to work on either the remainder of storymode, or Buu medals, need a lot for that INT Vegeta that dokkans.

Also got this PHY buu.. Seems... okay, but hey look, another farmable super! .... what fun

EDIT: Oh, I need 35 medals for INT Vegeta, and another 35 for STR Goku. Didn't know I had both. Still, might enjoy the x3 exp and get storymode finished. Not like Buu won't be here for a while/every week. 1/2 stamina has to be coming again... eventually

Tamanon

Banned
Told myself I'd do two multis on Kid Buu and that's it. Only because I have a good Extreme INT group otherwise.

2 multis, 8 SRs, 12 Rs

Well that banner is burned for me!

linkent

As usual 3 singles for new banner.
After the disappointing 3 R on super17 banner.
This time i got 2 SR videl/Trunks and TEQ Golden Frieza!!
Been hoping to get him for a while.
Gotta farm his SA up instead of using Kai.

Got my first buuhan and 2 buff buus on my first multi

Got the new kid buu and got both the INT and STR ssg Goku
On my second multi... I'm done pulling til the next banner

I hate you all. I've been so damn excited for this banner because my extreme INT team is so fun and all I've gotten so far is Buff Trunks and a bunch of Rs.

...Speaking of, is he any good on a STR team? It's my 3rd STR Buff Trunks and he seems just OK, but his stats aren't too bad. If it weren't for all the other really good STR cards, I might invest some Kais into him.

Well... yeah. Every type gets a 120% lead.

I just wasn't aware. I've kind of had my head in the grind because I have, basically, a huge amount of units I needs to SA grind or Dokkan. I mean, with this Buu banner, I can now easily grind out the medals for my Agl Buu, Int Buu, Vegeta, Goku, etc.

Meanwhile, I need to get medals for Super Vegito, Rose, and finish up Kid Vegeta (for LR Frieza).

I guess I've just missed the upcoming cards and didn't know that each type was getting a 120% lead.

Trunks will be on the INT Gogeta banner, along with his dad. That's 3 of the team's optimal units right there. If you want him, there's no reason not to wait for that banner instead. INT Janemba is also soon to be completely outclassed by his STR version. The only reason to summon on this banner is if you desperately want to run Extreme INT for whatever reason and nothing else will do.

Trunks will be on the INT Gogeta banner, along with his dad. That's 3 of the team's optimal units right there. If you want him, there's no reason not to wait for that banner instead. INT Janemba is also soon to be completely outclassed by his STR version. The only reason to summon on this banner is if you desperately want to run Extreme INT for whatever reason and nothing else will do.

I desperately want to run Extreme INT because I'm an weirdo that likes out of the meta teamcomps.

Also I only have 1 good Super INT card and 2 good Extreme STR cards so those leads would do next to nothing for me, whereas I have 5 good Extreme INT cards.

I desperately want to run Extreme INT because I'm an weirdo that likes out of the meta teamcomps.

Also I only have 1 good Super INT card and 2 good Extreme STR cards so those leads would do next to nothing for me, whereas I have 5 good Extreme INT cards.

That's totally fine, it's a solid team, just not very popular, and the banner is not great value. Nothing wrong with running it, but there is the friend lead situation to consider. I've seen literally zero Super 17s on my list. None whatsoever. Extreme INT is probably a better team (Buu certainly is better than S17, lack of ki links aside), but yeah.

That's totally fine, it's a solid team, just not very popular, and the banner is not great value. Nothing wrong with running it, but there is the friend lead situation to consider. I've seen literally zero Super 17s on my list. None whatsoever. Extreme INT is probably a better team (Buu certainly is better than S17, lack of ki links aside), but yeah.

You're not wrong there. I do have 1 friend that has a Super 17, but it's been at lvl 47, undokkaned, SA1 since the day it came out :/
Already seeing a few Buu's show up though so that's good.

I've used 100 stones so far and the only good thing to show from it is still that non-featured Buff Trunks. Not even the trollface Buu. Desire Sensor follows me everywhere :p

Is there a list anywhere of how many medals are needed to unlock Goku Jrs dupe paths. Just the dupe paths, not the entire web. I have 1 part unlocked by I really want a clear count so I know how much more to farm before this event is gone.

Gotta love when Buu supers on the first turn of his final form, and does 50k damage to my PHY unit...I fuckin died because I forgot to baba at the very start, I sorta figured what are the fuckin chances of him supering at the goddamn start, 100% chance it seems...

Tournament of Power cards are beginning to drop in Japan. I can see a Jiren/Goku dual dokkanfest coming soon. I'd hope that the STR and AGL SSG Goku cards can get a fierce battle dokkan as well.

Still haven't caught up with Super post-Trunks arc. I have to say I think most of the new character designs from Super are very lame, Beerus and Whis notwithstanding but they predate Super. Hit is the only one I'd consider decent.
Edit: oh Zamasu was cool, i forgot

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I've been getting a lot of friend request from my SA10 cauli.
I guess a 50% all types leader is highly appreciated.

I yolo'd another multi yesterday and managed to get her...was only pulling for the defending mechanics, had no idea she was a 50% all leader. Such a welcomed bonus.

Meneses

Still haven't caught up with Super post-Trunks arc. I have to say I think most of the new character designs from Super are very lame, Beerus and Whis notwithstanding but they predate Super. Hit is the only one I'd consider decent.

The designs are indeed lame for the most part.

MiTYH

Finally finished all storymode, and this 3x exp is amazing. I can ALMOST go nonstop, but I havent tried with full stamina, will try it soon.

What's the best for gem farming/exp now? I've heard three options:
22-8
24-7
24-8

Seriously, where can I find elder Kai awakening medals besides randomly in the baba shop, or treasure section? Really want to get Goku Jr maxed before this event goes but I am at a stand still because I can't find any or get any to drop?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Seriously, where can I find elder Kai awakening medals besides randomly in the baba shop, or treasure section? Really want to get Goku Jr maxed before this event goes but I am at a stand still because I can't find any or get any to drop?
Random drops from gold purple capsules
Login bonuses
Missions

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The ToP update actually slightly buffs a bunch of U6 cards, including kale and cauli.
They receive the "tournament of power" link, which is +3 ki.

This is actually pretty weird because it puts them at 7 links, which is normally only for dokkaned cards; if they do get a dokkan down the road they'll need to get rid of a link.
I guess saiyan warrior race can get benched for fierce battle.

Tamanon

Banned
Not many people run Buuhan anymore. I'll put up my Buuhan, he is SA 10 with lower right unlocked :p

All good for now for my Stamina. Also found a SA10 Dokkaned Kid Buu that is helping my team beast on the event. Also, adding a Super Saiyan Bardock sealer to the team really helped smooth the damage out. The Global version of Gogeta can be sealed at least.

cordy

Banned
Ended up using 100 stones to do 2 multis. Accidentally used one on that 17 banner instead of a Buu so I used 1 for Buu. Wanted to get the Kid Buu and ended up with

- SSR AGL Super 17
- SSR TEQ Great Ape Bardock
- SSR TEQ SSj Bardock
- SSR INT SSG Goku

Idk if any of these are good (I'm assuming 17 is) but I've never had 4 SSRs with 2 pulls. Damn that was worth it.

Ended up using 100 stones to do 2 multis. Accidentally used one on that 17 banner instead of a Buu so I used 1 for Buu. Wanted to get the Kid Buu and ended up with

- SSR AGL Super 17
- SSR TEQ Great Ape Bardock
- SSR TEQ SSj Bardock
- SSR INT SSG Goku

Idk if any of these are good (I'm assuming 17 is) but I've never had 4 SSRs with 2 pulls. Damn that was worth it.

All of them except Great Ape Bardock are great.

Get your LR androids up to make the most of Super 17.

I pulled my only SSR on the Buu banner and got my last Buuhan dupe to make him a rainbow. Was really hopeing for Trunks since I wanna run Trunks and friend Vegito since everyone seems to have SSB Vegito out instead of Rage Trunks.

Oh well time to save for SSJ3 Angel Goku.

cordy

Banned

I pulled my only SSR on the Buu banner and got my last Buuhan dupe to make him a rainbow. Was really hopeing for Trunks since I wanna run Trunks and friend Vegito since everyone seems to have SSB Vegito out instead of Rage Trunks.

Thanks!

Yeah I was really hoping for any SSR Buu but it was a good trade.

Xanru

Great app bardocks dokkan is amazing though.

When I go through a dry spell where I don't pull anyone good, I typically start to do stupid shit. Like using all my Kais on units I rarely use. Oh well, STR Cell is pretty cool at SA10 now.

Not really much to do right now so I'm grinding 24-1 for gems, levels, and the red ribbon army mission.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Battlefield medals are availible in the Baba shop in jp.

They probably realize it's terrible which is why it's never coming back/never coming to global

Top Bottom