• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Set your screenshot settings in the sharing options to 1080p PNG. A lot of good reliable image hosts. I use abload.de personally.

But how do I exactly upload the image to those image hosts?

I can only choose between the social media channels while sharing one, right?

Like this.
7DilGN3.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
But how do I exactly upload the image to those image hosts?

I can only choose between the social media channels while sharing one, right?

Like this.

You'll see an "Image Gallery" app on your PS4 menu, you can copy things from there to a USB flash drive. Copy them and upload uncompressed. These social media variants will be compressed versions so not the best judge of quality.

You'll see an "Image Gallery" app on your PS4 menu, you can copy things from there to a USB flash drive. Copy them and upload uncompressed. These social media variants will be compressed versions so not the best judge of quality.

Yep. I recommend cubeupload and abload for image hosting.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Doing a new playthrough. No doubt these scenes have been posted before many times but I really like them and they are worth seeing again I think.

bloodborne_2016123014uoum8.png

bloodborne_2017010312kzujd.png

Very nice.
OMG The best most screens of Bloodborne I have ever seen, it makes me want to buy the game !!! A big huge GG
Thanks ^^'

Gorgeous! Although the PS4 Pro doesn't help at all, since the game wasn't patched for it, just saying. :)

How do you get the panorama exactly? Capture card?
I know, I wish it got patched :[
I figured I would list my posts as PS4 Pro for the sake of consistency even if nothing is different.
In terms of the method for making the panorama.. I just took them using share - usb transfer - stitched with microsoft i.c.e. on my pc.

kanuuna

Thanks ^^'

I know, I wish it got patched :[
I figured I would list my posts as PS4 Pro for the sake of consistency even if nothing is different.
In terms of the method for making the panorama.. I just took them using share - usb transfer - stitched with microsoft i.c.e. on my pc.

How did you go about hiding the player character in those screenshots? I thought the only way was to use the monocle and use emotes to take the character out of the frame - however, your shots seem to be of much wider FOV (not using the monocle). Or did you just take a bunch of screenshots with that method?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
How did you go about hiding the player character in those screenshots? I thought the only way was to use the monocle and use emotes to take the character out of the frame - however, your shots seem to be of much wider FOV (not using the monocle). Or did you just take a bunch of screenshots with that method?
Yeah since it says panorama/stitch I'm guessing that's it.

I used the monocle/emote method and a bunch of shots.

Top Bottom