• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pugs are terrifying creatures.
tumblr_mfwoaztSGk1rmfjpmo1_400.gif

This just proves my point even more so

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ok since the game is DNA based what are the odds of Pokegod, the 3 sisters, mew and mewto, and ditto getting an evolution, appearing in the game?

flippedb

Banned
After a couple years not playing I got pretty rusted, is there a guide or whatever that teaches you how to train pokes, the special moves and all that stuff? I'm mostly concerned about the things I missed thanks to not playing Black/White.

injurai

Banned
Ok since the game is DNA based what are the odds of Pokegod, the 3 sisters, mew and mewto, and ditto getting an evolution, appearing in the game?

Mew doesn't need an evolution, and Mewtwo is already the perfect version.

Other than increased stats I don't see the point a Ditto evolution.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Mew doesn't need an evolution, and Mewtwo is already the perfect version.

Other than increased stats I don't see the point a Ditto evolution.

I didnt say any of them besides ditto would get an evolution.

And obviously ditto getting increased stats would be the reason.

RagnarokX

It's cool that they seem to be going with Norse mythology this time around:

"Creatures live within Yggdrasil, including the wyrm (dragon) Níðhöggr, an unnamed eagle, and the stags Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraþrór."

Know what. I'm going to boycott the hell out of X and Y if there isn't an evolution for Tropius and Skarmory.

No I won't, I'll buy the hell out of both and enjoy them even more, but I'll still be fairly upset.

papercamm

All this makes me wonder: Are the reactions to the actual evolved stages going to be more jubilant, or are we going to see a bunch of meltdowns?
probably meltdowns.

Berordn

All this makes me wonder: Are the reactions to the actual evolved stages going to be more jubilant, or are we going to see a bunch of meltdowns?
probably meltdowns.

If Gamefreak continues the SURPRISE third evolution trend, then there will be meltdowns.

Emboar wasn't that big a leap from Pignite at least, even if Samurott and Serperior barely look like their previous stages.

Drago

probably meltdowns.
*Fennekin evolution is Fire/Fighting*

Meltdowns all over the place

I just hope the evolutions are consistent, I hated the sudden as hell change from Dewott to Samurott.

ffdgh

If Gamefreak continues the SURPRISE third evolution trend, then there will be meltdowns.

Emboar wasn't that big a leap from Pignite at least, even if Samurott and Serperior barely look like their previous stages.

It's not hard to tell serperior came from snivy. Samurott tho was out of nowhere XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom