• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

I don't think it's every 24 hours. I entered the code yesterday evening and just did it again this morning, so it likely resets at midnight.

Also, still not a winner. >:p

D3VI0US

I don't think it's every 24 hours. I entered the code yesterday evening and just did it again this morning, so it likely resets at midnight.

Also, still not a winner. >:p

Wait can you enter the same code multiple times? LIke daily? I thought they were one time use and you could only enter one code per day.

So I had been waiting from the beginning of this contest for the online code to go up. I was getting my daughter ready for school and remembered that today was the day it went live. I kind of lamented that I didn't get up earlier to try my entry but figured I'd go ahead and do it and try to get up earlier tomorrow then boom, entered the code at 6:43 am Eastern on the website and got the winner message and email! I was in disbelief for a good minute because I never win anything!

I've been saving here and there spare cash I'd earn the past year to buy an S for exclusives to go beside my PS4. So yeah, pretty awesome!

So I had been waiting from the beginning of this contest for the online code to go up. I was getting my daughter ready for school and remembered that today was the day it went live. I kind of lamented that I didn't get up earlier to try my entry but figured I'd go ahead and do it and try to get up earlier tomorrow then boom, entered the code at 6:43 am Eastern on the website and got the winner message and email! I was in disbelief for a good minute because I never win anything!

I've been saving here and there spare cash I'd earn the past year to buy an S for exclusives to go beside my PS4. So yeah, pretty awesome!

nice! i just tried and lost. lol to tomorrow!

Tried yesterday and today with five different family members (including myself) and don't have a winner thus far. I'll try every day until October 4th though!

Congrats! I'm happy to see that so many people ITT are winning. Gives me hope for myself! I have a One S right now and really want the One X, but I don't have a 4K TV and I mostly play my Switch. So with that, I can't really justify spending $500 on new hardware despite the bells and whistles. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to win one, otherwise I'll just have to wait it out. Enjoy your new console!

Nice!!!

Tried yesterday and today with five different family members (including myself) and don't have a winner thus far. I'll try every day until October 4th though!

Congrats! I'm happy to see that so many people ITT are winning. Gives me hope for myself! I have a One S right now and really want the One X, but I don't have a 4K TV and I mostly play my Switch. So with that, I can't really justify spending $500 on new hardware despite the bells and whistles. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to win one, otherwise I'll just have to wait it out. Enjoy your new console!

Thanks, good luck to you too! I had an original Xbox One from shortly after launch but sold it at one point because I was cash strapped at the time and have hated missing out on exclusives the past few years and it seemed every time I had money saved up to buy an S (which I started trying to save for since summer '16) something financially would come up and take the money, such as life.

Congrats *grumble* *grumble* I never win *grumble* grumble*

Congrats! I'm sad laughing because I entered at 5:42 am Central, so 1 minute before you did.

Wait can you enter the same code multiple times? LIke daily? I thought they were one time use and you could only enter one code per day.
Reread the post you just quoted. Different codes on different days.
I used the same code. The free online code can be used every day.

Does the free online code change every day, or is the one posted earlier generic for everyone to use once per day until the contest ends?

Does the free online code change every day, or is the one posted earlier generic for everyone to use once per day until the contest ends?

The online code shared in this thread can be used every day.
The codes you get from the box expire the day you use them. You would need a new box code every day you try to enter.

I'm 0/9 on this contest already. Been entering super early in the morning, too with multiple email addresses. I've tried every single one of these Taco Bell contests and have never won anything. :(

I finally got my codes from the post cards I sent over 2 weeks ago, but now the universal code is available. Just my luck. I got 10 codes through email too.

MaulerX

The online code shared in this thread can be used every day.
The codes you get from the box expire the day you use them. You would need a new box code every day you try to enter.

So... We can only play once per day. If we can use the same free code every day then what's the point in going to Taco Bell to buy the boxes? Almost like they shot themselves in the foot here.

I've attempted like 15xs now and still nothing!!!

I've gotten emails from friends and families and attempted the daily code like 15xs on Thursday night and nothing!!!!!

tuco11

confused, after registering and entering my name, email etc it says submit code. I never got one sent to my email. already tried the free online code whats the use of registering?

purg3

slept with Malkin
how does this work if you win via text submission? do they just send you a link in the response message to fill in your shipping information, etc?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
xbxtbwfqn8.jpg

HOHOHOHO!!!!! OMFG LOL ASHFASISDIAHSDFJASDFJASDJKSDFJSDJSDJSDJSDBJSDBJSD! Omg I hope I don't get DQ'd, UGH..

https://winxbox.com/Rules

Eligibility line.. I entered 1 for me 1 for GF 1 for moms.. Shit, wish me luck guys.

If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities,
all of that entrant's entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded..

All different addresses were used and different e-mails/names of course.. I did use my CP for all 3 entries though...Worried atm lol..

HOHOHOHO!!!!! OMFG LOL ASHFASISDIAHSDFJASDFJASDJKSDFJSDJSDJSDJSDBJSDBJSD! Omg I hope I don't get DQ'd, UGH..

Eligibility line.. I entered 1 for me 1 for GF 1 for moms.. Shit, wish me luck guys.

All different addresses were used and different e-mails/names of course.. I did use my CP for all 3 entries though...Worried atm lol..

hope you're safe
but you should. isn't it 5 per houshold?

anyway the next promo starts now:
DKZ-fRDUMAAJNXR.jpg

https://twitter.com/ReclaimerRob/status/911555075364986880

Congrats and you should be fine. I've entered like 10 different emails, 4 that are mine, one which belongs to my wife and 5 from coworkers and families. The 5 from coworkers and families have different addresses which belong to the people I'm using.

Its 5 entries per household. I view that as, now that you've won, you shouldn't use those emails or any emails attached to the address you used for those or that might disqualify you. Beyond that, your good.

I just want to win one, once one of the emails I'm entering wins, I'll be so happy.

Wait, so how do you do the daily codes? I go to the Winxbox.com website but it just asks me for my email, and then asks for a code. They never send an email out, though.

Tried about 20 times thus far counting myself and family members, no dice... I have a feeling this will be a bust for me but I'll keep trying anyway!

Top Bottom