• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Global is second tier citizen for Dokkan :")

Man y'all got selective memories. Our 150m celebration was LIT and the deals on the banners were nuts. Discounted 3+1 pulls and 5 tickets per multi after that? In addition to however many free stones we got. There's really no grounds for this kinda talk anymore, other than being behind.

Yeah, and when I multipulled, I got shitty SRs... and the other 20 stones gave me shitty Rs :")

Oh I didn't read this part when I posted, my bad. You're right, 77 free stones don't count because you got bad pulls. let the salt flow!

Syntsui

Yeah, in my first thirty days here I got like 900 free stones from all the give-aways + events. If this is bad, holy shit JP has to be a charity organization for Gacha standards.

Cruxist

I think the assumption that Japan is better comes from the rates, not the generosity of stones. Whether it's true or not, there's definitely a perception that Japanese accounts are better overall. Anecdotally, my Japan account just destroys my global account, but that's just one person. So who really knows.

From a F2P perspective, either Global is fine or I've been extremely lucky with my pulls. When Super Vegito came out, I got him first multi pull. Also managed to get Buuhan, AGL SSGSS KK Goku, PHY Goku Black, and AGL Goku Rose. I'm not complaining.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I was really lucky on global in general, but my luck dried up when I needed it the most (the most recent banners). I puled SSVegito, Godtenks, Omega, Black, and some other units all really easily when their banners first hit, but like 700 stones worth of pulls couldn't get me Rose.

Syntsui

I had a lot of fantastic pulls and a lot a atrocious ones so... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'm really salty that I don't have Rose and Godtenks, but at least I have everyone else, some with multiple paths opened.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I think the assumption that Japan is better comes from the rates, not the generosity of stones. Whether it's true or not, there's definitely a perception that Japanese accounts are better overall. Anecdotally, my Japan account just destroys my global account, but that's just one person. So who really knows.
Global has had better rates on each banner since probs SV and the rate difference on the current banners are fucking insane, a 3% bump for SSRs.

Bah, new boss rush is tough. Pure AGL isn't really doing it, especially with SSJ3 Goku as the second to last boss. Looks like I'm going to have to run heroes to beat it. I just need 15 stones to get 2 more pulls on Gogeta! And I want to awaken SSJ3 to use on the team...
Yeah, I just hit that SSJ3 Goku right now too with my AGL team. :(

Kettch

50 pulls on the Gogeta banner so far and I've gotten the 3 non-god banner characters plus 2 family kamehameha Gohans somehow. Lots of stones left to farm, but this hasn't been a good start.

50 pulls on the Gogeta banner so far and I've gotten the 3 non-god banner characters plus 2 family kamehameha Gohans somehow. Lots of stones left to farm, but this hasn't been a good start.

The banner wasn't exactly kind to me either. It did give me the Gogeta and the INT Trunks and Veggie, but that was across 8 pulls and it got me little else. 2 pulls were completely SR and R as well. I had very similar luck on the SSJ3 banner where I got the lead and a support or two with bucket loads of trash pulls.

Kettch

Well, the 6th multi came through for me. Acquired Gogeta and SS4 Goku. Guess I'll do one more since I'll get a free one.

Should be able to have some fun now with an LR Gohan, Gogeta, Trunks, SSB Vegeta team.

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0663blaba.png
myonk_s-200x150yaj12.gif

yogloo

I got ssj4 Goku and int rage trunks in a summon. Lol. My heroes selection is pretty good for a F2p account.

Vb, sv, gogeta , rage trunks, ssj4, godtenks.

Kettch

Anyone know if the type advantage potential node helps Gogeta against everyone or not? I can't really find a definitive answer googling around.

Anyone know if the type advantage potential node helps Gogeta against everyone or not? I can't really find a definitive answer googling around.

Just against the one type, was what i was told when i asked about OGeta (I just made this up and I'm kind of absurdly proud of it). So only againt TEQ for INT Gogeta

Aiii

So not worth it
INT TUR Gogeta has the best super attack in the game, it is great. I love he backflip kick he does, it makes me sad whenever I can't get him to full ki.

Yo quick survey, how many TURs do you guys have in total?

You can check really quick in the team menu by pressing on "Reverse" at the very bottom. It lists the total amount of units you can Reverse.

I'm at 50 and I have about 5/7 unawakened to TUR. The most annoying part about the dupes I pull is that they are all for TURs so getting that 30 gem hourglass is a pain in the ass.

I've got 28 (Global), think I've done alright by myself. I also have regular AGI SSB Goku in my box undokkaned because I don't plan to use him, so 29 if we're counting him as well. Oh and also TEQ Future Trunks hasn't been dokkaned yet because his SA is farmable when we get the future Trunks story event. So 30. Ish.

Tamanon

Banned
31 TURs. Just got Full Power Frieza on a random single a couple days ago, so that was a nice 31st. My Rose team is pretty beefy.

Rose
Janemba
Omega
Goku Black
TEQ Golden Frieza
Full Power Frieza

Fits right under my max team cost at 276.

Lagamorph

I have 17 TURs.

AGL Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
STR Broly
PHY Full Power Frieza
INT Ultimate Gohan
INT Vegito
INT Perfect Cell
TEQ Karoly
TEQ Vegito
INT Golden Frieza
AGL SSB Goku
TEQ South Supreme Kai Buu
AGL Kid Buu
AGL Golden Frieza
AGL SSJ2 Goku
STR SSJ3 Goku
TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

7 more unawakened.
PHY Kid Buu
TEQ Beerus
PHY Ultimate Gohan
AGL SSJ Goku
TEQ SSJ Vegeta
INT Piccolo
STR Beerus
AGL Androids 17 & 18
INT Sper Saiyan Gohan (Youth)

That excludes strike characters, haven't awakened any of them yet.

Also, why do you need Gregory to awaken everything?!?!?!
I have hundreds of the other low tier medals but never enough Gregory.

Top Bottom