• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Are you buying the Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle?

But seriously, someone should make a thread. It's a good bundle.

Its my birthday tomorrow (and have two test and a presentation as well) so probably wont be on so will do a small giveaway today.

ModBot said:
Instructions for SunDimension24:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-DC86FACE8DABCF2A - Taken by Hakkelus. 16 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock 2 -- MB-6A6D7FC71369CFFF - Taken by Naked Snake. 5 entrants total.
Phantasmagoria -- MB-D8C380E78DF3677F - Taken by GAMEPROFF. 1 entrants total.
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh -- MB-8113C4D8AEEE5435
Police Quest Collection -- MB-585A123F12C58480 - Taken by Vastag. 2 entrants total.
Pony Island -- MB-715CEF53DEFE10A5 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 9 entrants total.
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse -- MB-C7B4C4F5F7979A94 - Taken by Benedict. 18 entrants total.
Shiftlings -- MB-25B4F2F01464863B - Taken by madjoki. 3 entrants total.
Space Quest Collection -- MB-EC6BAEED2E62BCE8 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
TIS-100 -- MB-80EE02945B60CA2F - Taken by Adnor. 4 entrants total.

t1484162474z1.png

FLD

Well, I guess that explains why VA-11 Hall-A had a smaller discount than its previous lowest on Steam during the holidays sale. I already played it and loved it but I can't help but be a little annoyed...

Still tempted by N++ but I think I'll hold off and see what the bonus BTA games will be.

Nabs

go make the Are You Buying Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PC thread

No because hackers.
I want to play it on my tv the way god intended.
I can't handle knowing that I'll be playing against people who can play at 4k when I can't.
lol sitting hunched in front of a desk while playing a fighting game. whats next? standing up? lolol

There.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No because hackers.
I want to play it on my tv the way god intended.
I can't handle knowing that I'll be playing against people who can play at 4k when I can't.
lol sitting hunched in front of a desk while playing a fighting game. whats next? standing up? lolol

There.

Don't type like Tizoc, it triggers me.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
a few things

1) the latest humble bundle is dope. can't wait to play vallhalla on a flight.

2) when installing steam on my macbook for said flight, i realized i can stream games from my PC to my laptop in the bedroom. this... is pretty amazing. glad it only took me like 3 months to find this feature.

data

How do you walk faster on Disgaea 2? I'm walking really slow as opposed to just using the mouse which makes me walk faster. I swear there was a button for this but nothing is doing anything.
Controller support on this game seems really weird. Default gamepad configuration has left joystick mapped to dpad and it just goes in really weird directions if you hold down a dpad button until you remap them properly to the dpad.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- MB-1B81BD224CBFD5DA - Taken by Regginator
Killing Floor -- MB-C256A591AB7AE930 - Taken by PaulSane
Pony Island -- MB-68BF8FAF08175FCB - Taken by sixteen-bit
The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare -- MB-D111EECAA0C5E1D7 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -- MB-7499E26D221BE726 - Taken by anastef

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- MB-1B81BD224CBFD5DA - Taken by Regginator
Killing Floor -- MB-C256A591AB7AE930 - Taken by PaulSane
Pony Island -- MB-68BF8FAF08175FCB - Taken by sixteen-bit
The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare -- MB-D111EECAA0C5E1D7 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -- MB-7499E26D221BE726 - Taken by anastef

Thanks for TotallyNotArmyMen

gelf

Great bundle, only already had this:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-CB91BD7D1AE38269 - Taken by Mikurden. 9 entrants total.

t1484079138z1.png

madjoki

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/[g:1:25305064]/announcements/detail/276242807891347061 said:
Concerning Games from VRS production

10 JANUARY- ALDEN
We (Valve) have identified unacceptable behavior involving multiple Steam accounts controlled by the developer of this game, VRS production. These accounts were used to make fraudulent purchases and post positive reviews for the developer's own games.

For these reasons, we are ending our business relationship with VRS production and removing this game from sale. If you have previously purchased this game, it will remain accessible in your Steam library.

I guess that's how some shitty games got good reviews

Teggy

I didn't buy Stories during the Steam sale because I heard it was coming to ps plus, but it turns out it was on ps plus in December and somehow I never picked up the December games :p

Can't wait for Humble Mostly Positive Bundle.

Regginator

Hmm, Deadbolt sounds pretty good, the gameplay looks fun as well. Not sure if I should get BTA just for one game though, not interested in the other ones. I do hear good things about Pony Island on SteamGAF, but really not feeling the gameplay trailer.

Might wait it out until next week to see the added games, but I'll probably pass if Deadbolt is the only one that grabs my attention.

Fallout 4 has the best version of the Deathclaws. I see those mofos I start running for high ground.

There is great satisfaction in hiding while two groups of enemies thin each other out.

mp1990

Banned
Haven't posted much here lately because... well, I haven't been playing many PC games >< hopefully that will change in the next few months

Nevertheless, hope whoever wins Va11 Hall-A enjoys it, it's one of the best games I played last year :D

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mp1990, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-9DFDBE357B2099CC - Taken by gurm3n. 7 entrants total.
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse -- MB-EE5DAC52F52A3F08 - Taken by eyeless. 8 entrants total.
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action -- MB-9E7B2156765B8540 - Taken by Shalashaska. 28 entrants total.

t1484080897z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom