• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

So as far as the premium skins go, who are you hoping for? I'd like to see a Robotman Cyborg skin, an Azrael skin for Robin and a classic Ronnie Raymond skin for Firestorm. Also, I'd LOVE an Alan Scott Green Lantern skin for Dr. Fate. I think it would work really well.

Hasney

GAFs House of L's 5: 7A7J9

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So as far as the premium skins go, who are you hoping for? I'd like to see a Robotman Cyborg skin, an Azrael skin for Robin and a classic Ronnie Raymond skin for Firestorm. Also, I'd LOVE an Alan Scott Green Lantern skin for Dr. Fate. I think it would work really well.

Kyle Rayner, please.

Golden glider as a skin for captain cold would be amazing. Amittedly I don't know anything about the character aside from the flash tv show just give her a golden gun and change the fx from ice to gold. She would literally glide on gold in her super.

Fury451

Banned

Psh, Robotman is good enough to get his own DLC character. In fact, several of the Morrison Doom Patrol in general would be nice additions to the game.

vg260

All of these:
images

Ryce

I posted a few ideas for premier skin packs a couple of days ago:

Green Lantern Corps Pack (Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner)
K8ULGo3.png

Titans Pack (Wally West, Arsenal, Donna Troy)
hNgCoIT.png

Villains Pack (Cyborg Superman, Ocean Master, Merlyn)
2FcTQVZ.png

I'd also like to see Bizarro, but only if NRS does it right. I know Bizarro has Superman's powers in the Injustice comic, but I want the classic, iconic Bizarro. They need to make Superman's optic blasts blue with Captain Cold's ice patch visual effect, and his super breath should look like an explosive flamethrower, with the meter burn version using Firestorm's magma harden effect.

Razmos

The PSN servers are such a pile of shit. The initial 950mb update is taking forever. It initially started at 112 seconds and then just kept slowing down until it is now 4 minutes left, after about 10 minutes.

Durden77

Does anyone know if my friend comes over and signs into his account on my console, can he use his custom characters and can I still use mine?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Input delay on this is so fucking infuriating online.

Jesus christ.

Yes you can! I went over this in my review. Really cool system.
Yeah, it was pretty darn cool that my friend who was logged in to another account could make his own custom presets even though my account was player 1/running the game.

This game just reeks of polish.

Online mode: People using Supergirl's broken teleport move over and over.

NRS games are beautiful, but Street Fighter games are much more fair when it comes to testing people's skills.

I've gotten two rage messages today with my Doctor Fate in ranked. This is a good game.
I've missed your The Office gifs.

Glad to see we're participating in the same OT again :)

NRS games are beautiful, but Street Fighter games are much more fair when it comes to testing people's skills.
This could be on Scrubquotes honestly.

Skilletor

You could just duck. It's not broken at all. Can be ducked, has a lot of recovery.

Problem is people not wanting to learn how to fight which has lead to what we have in SF5 and its lack of diversity in playstyles.

I feel like Firestorm doesn't really have much that you couldn't give other characters too. His "fade out" ability is dope, and is something that only he could do.

But if it were up to me, his trait would be something else entirely. My personal preference would be that scrapped V-Skill idea for Dhalsim in SFV. Swap positions with the opponent.

Magwik

Banned
I feel like Firestorm doesn't really have much that you couldn't give other characters too. His "fade out" ability is dope, and is something that only he could do.

But if it were up to me, his trait would be something else entirely. My personal preference would be that scrapped V-Skill idea for Dhalsim in SFV. Swap positions with the opponent.

Firestorm in general is lame. So much you can do with his power set and instead he throws some punches, shoots some fire, and his ultimate is some more fire.

vg260

I'm not familiar with Starfire, but aren't they similar in terms of powers? Did they save the more interesting stuff for her?

bubumiao

Input delay on this is so fucking infuriating online.

Jesus christ.

Did you turn off HDR?

I've gotten two rage messages today with my Doctor Fate in ranked. This is a good game.

Doctor Fate is sweet.

HOLY SHIT THE SUPERMOVES ARE INTERACTIVE :O ?!

https://twitter.com/shinxanta/status/865570817618329600

If you press X at the correct time, you can either boost or defend against the hits in the super. That's insane.

I had no idea.

How do you know when to press what (circle/X)?

Like what do you look for on the screen?

Fury451

Banned
Firestorm in general is lame. So much you can do with his power set and instead he throws some punches, shoots some fire, and his ultimate is some more fire.

His ultimate also looks like it should belong to Scorpion, what with the hellscape and such. Then again, I'm not that familiar with the character.

tim1138

His ultimate also looks like it should belong to Scorpion, what with the hellscape and such. Then again, I'm not that familiar with the character.

In the comics his main power is the ability to transmute non organic matter into other substances (ie a bomb into a giant bubble of water). That's really hard to replicate in a fighting game which is why I'm guessing he's just generic fire guy.

Reszo

I'm not familiar with Starfire, but aren't they similar in terms of powers? Did they save the more interesting stuff for her?

I believe Firestorm's main ability in the comics is that he can transmute matter into something else as long as he knows the element composition. They left that feat out of his playstyle for some reason. He does it in a scene in the story mode

Top Bottom