• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

gutshot

Bob Kraft's iMessage account was hacked and leaked!

screenshot2017-10-17ayvkzm.png

td4xssp1.gif

screenshot2017-10-17adcs35.png

screenshot2017-10-17ag3sfy.png

screenshot2017-10-17a4cot4.png

screenshot2017-10-17ax7y4p.png

ap_bears_browns_footb9uzqr.jpg

screenshot2017-10-17a5sxcf.png

1zskt.jpg

screenshot2017-10-17ahmkxq.png

bob-kraft-roger-goodefszsn.jpg

Week 7

KC @ OAK
BAL @ MIN
NO @ GB
NYJ @ MIA
CAR @ CHI
ARI @ LAR (London)
TB @ BUF
JAX @ IND
TEN @ CLE
DAL @ SF
CIN @ PIT
SEA @ NYG
DEN @ LAC
ATL @ NE
WAS @ PHI

Hindl

Go Eagles! Big game on Monday. If they win they cement their spot as the division leader and top team in the NFC. Lose and all of the sudden it's a clusterfuck again

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lord, hear my prayer.

Let your shining light fall up one Trevor Siemian, for he is playing the lowly Chargers, in a field that will have more Broncos fans than their own.

And please give Emanuel Sanders a speedy recovery.

Amen

Sephzilla

hopefully we suck this year and Dom Capers finally gets fired

FUCK DOM CAPERS

McCarthy already has a bandoleer of excuses ready.

mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

We had too many key injuries

mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

Our backups didn't have enough experience

mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

The offense needs to stay on the field longer

mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

We lost Rodgers

mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

Dom's defense was a top 10 defense when we won a Super Bowl 7 years ago

For the new thread:

Pop said:
This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

God damn I love Pop.

Jarnet87

Fitzpatrick2.jpg

Y'all ready for that Fitzmagic? Jameis is not mature enough to handle the star power of this Bucs teams, but old Fitzy is. The run to the playoffs starts in Buffalo with a revenge win. Get ready for some Harvard to Harvard action, Fitz to Brate.

Tom Nook

Too lazy to check my W-L record so far.

Week 7

KC @ OAK; Bounce back from the loss.
BAL @ MIN
NO @ GB
NYJ @ MIA
CAR @ CHI
ARI @ LAR (London)
TB @ BUF
JAX @ IND
TEN @ CLE
DAL @ SF; CJ CJ CJ
CIN @ PIT
SEA @ NYG
DEN @ LAC
ATL @ NE; SB rematch. ATL wins
WAS @ PHI

MechDX

Dak Prescott had 23 TDs all last season for the Cowboys.

Deshaun Watson is on pace to have 40 this season for the Texans.

Mmmmmmhhhhmmmm

yuraya

I don't get the outrage over that Jets Pats call. You have to possess the ball when crossing the goaline. Its a simple rule. If you allow TD's in this case then it will set up a stupid precedent and hurt the integrity of the game moving forward. The referees made the right call. The Patriots defeated the Jets.

Read people say its because its the system and talent around Watson

Best reply I saw? Osweiler had the same talent around him last year

Yeah I don't even get how that's an argument with Watson. I think he'll regress a bit as the year goes on like all rookies but he looks legit generally.

DMczaf

Fitzpatrick2.jpg

Y'all ready for that Fitzmagic? Jameis is not mature enough to handle the star power of this Bucs teams, but old Fitzy is. The run to the playoffs starts in Buffalo with a revenge win. Get ready for some Harvard to Harvard action, Fitz to Brate.

why is this happening to me.

Top Bottom