• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

For 10$ it's a great deal imo, and might be good training before 6 (which likely wouldn't be out before a while even with a short announcement to release period).
It might be announced in early december if you prefer to wait until then.

I think Naotora has been on sale once, Mai never.

In my opinion the game is more than worth 9.99$. Next to Tekken 7 it is the only proper 3D fighter this gen. It comes with tons of content, modes, characters, stages and costumes and it is still really good looking. Imo it is the best DOA to date by far. If DOA6 is announced this year (there are indeed rumors) it would at least take another half a year to actually release. Getting to know the DOA5 story and characters would prep you well for a potential DOA6.

Ok, thanks.

If you fancy spending a bit more, and don't mind digital, that deal I posted above is across all stores. $27.99 in US PS Store.

$9.99 is a steal tho, if you go that route!

If only I'm able to use amazon credit to get psn credit to use it for that $27.99 deal then pay the rest for $17.99 but it expires by the end of the month and I can't use it to buy digital psn credit.

I have a question. If I get this game digital, is it possible to download it again if I ever delete it? Also, would I be able to download it on a different console under my account? I barely buy anything digital on console so I'm just curious.

Azuardo

I have a question. If I get this game digital, is it possible to download it again if I ever delete it? Also, would I be able to download it on a different console under my account? I barely buy anything digital on console so I'm just curious.

Yeah, you can redownload it any time you delete it - same for any digital game. Has to be done sometimes, if you have a small hard drive with lots of games.

If you have linked another PS4 with your account and made that one your primary, yes, you can download it onto that console too. Same thing for if you buy a new PS4 and replace your old one - you'll want to transfer your account to the new one, but you'll still be able to download your old games onto the new one afterwards.

ShinMaruku

These taunts all have hidden stuff, some will make people whiff, you have the "You got it dirty" as well as some transformations.

Yeah, you can redownload it any time you delete it - same for any digital game. Has to be done sometimes, if you have a small hard drive with lots of games.

If you have linked another PS4 with your account and made that one your primary, yes, you can download it onto that console too. Same thing for if you buy a new PS4 and replace your old one - you'll want to transfer your account to the new one, but you'll still be able to download your old games onto the new one afterwards.

Ok thanks. That's good to know.

komarkaze

When is the Opoona outfit supposed to be released for Xbox gold members? The catalogue pack was released a few days ago but the costume is unavailable for purchase/download. The ad made it sound like it should have been available days ago.

Azuardo

When is the Opoona outfit supposed to be released for Xbox gold members? The catalogue pack was released a few days ago but the costume is unavailable for purchase/download. The ad made it sound like it should have been available days ago.
Yeh, should be out I thought.

delSai

Sure i'll play some matches.

Gaf was slow af just now, hope that wasn't my internet. If it is and the matches are too laggy, i'm sorry in advance >_>

Azuardo

Let's see how this plays out ;)

aa84a0a8.jpg

btw, I literally am only on gaf for this DOA thread, so if the site doesn't recover or people here don't decide to come back, we could do with a place to go to to keep in touch.

Purifico pm'd me asking if we have a DOA discord - is anyone up for making one? I generally don't do instant messengers, so a forum as a secondary place to hang would be good too.

I was thinking of FreeStepDodge forums, since that's a popular dedicated DOA community.

If people wanna still hit me up in worst case scenario, I'm on twitter under the same gaf username. My PSN is also the same.

Just post it here under Email Tags so only GAF members who post the link can see. Like so.

[EMAIL=discord.gg/EviLoreisashittyperson][/EMAIL]

I specifically made that one visible btw.

Hubb

Please send me a link when you get a chance Shin. I haven't been active much since I've had a lot of RL stuff to deal with, but I'd like to keep in touch. Specially if DoA6 comes out sooner or later.

Eolz

Will try to use the invite later on, but discord is not a forum :p
Will still come here as long as possible and if missing people try to join us later too...

Well DOA gaf, it was fun while it lasted. Although I stopped posting in this community, I did lurk every now and then. Hope to see the same users at the new place.

Eolz

Not a big fan of FSD, but guess we'll all be on the next replacement forum anyway, seems to be shaping up like this.

Well DOA gaf, it was fun while it lasted. Although I stopped posting in this community, I did lurk every now and then. Hope to see the same users at the new place.

What makes you think the new place would allow doa threads tho

Seems to me these games are something the splinter group were a prime target of

Azuardo

Will any new sites let me post a nice pic of Kasumi chilling with a drink instead of deleting it without warning? If so, I will be there.

Will any new sites let me post a nice pic of Kasumi chilling with a drink instead of deleting it without warning? If so, I will be there.

I assure you, I will try my DAMNDEST to arrange a spot in the new forum for DoAGAF that is just as inviting. If DoA6 comes, I'm gonna be right there in the cleavage trenches with you!

Top Bottom