• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I'm looking for a good wrestling podcast. Any suggestions?

What Happened When (Tony Schiavone podcast)
Attitude Era podcast: Goes through the Attitude era of WWE by PPVs. They are done with this but the podcast is still going with different events. Right now they started the Invasion era.
20 Years of Nitro: Two guys going through WCW from the first Nitro to the last. They just release the Bash at the Beach 1996 ep.

Skittles

First day in georgia and the biggest surprise is all the black mannequins in clothing stores. That's quite the change from all white I'm use to. Also had some bomb thai iced coffee

IrishNinja

Twitter during the Civil Rights Movement woud've been a freakshow

"if you ever wanna know what you'dve been like during the civil rights movement...get out there, it's going down right now"

same arguments, same bullshit. look at NRA TV, you think a legit black panthers would've flown better in 2k17? colin can't even take a fucking knee without being the worst thing the NFL's seen.

white folks ain't shit, tell a friend

Young Magus

Twitter during the HHH V Booker T angle would have made that angle better
by giving book the belt smh

Twitter for the Brain Pillman gun segment would have been jokes and with the Hart Foundation angle.

Twitter + MGS2 tho.......

"if you ever wanna know what you'dve been like during the civil rights movement...get out there, it's going down right now"

same arguments, same bullshit. look at NRA TV, you think a legit black panthers would've flown better in 2k17? colin can't even take a fucking knee without being the worst thing the NFL's seen.

white folks ain't shit, tell a friend

That Klan rally in Charlottesville brought me here.

I saw your post. I wanted to contribute. Decided not to "cast my pearls of wisdom among swine lest they be trampled."

Racism is a consistent American value.

Skittles

This "is it ok to be racist/homophobic in private " thread. Jesus christ. It even has the "I'm a minority and don't care so every other minority shouldn't either "

Mediking

Job transferred me to a new location tonight... yay.

Change is scary but when you're comfortable with something and its working... Dang. Sucks to lose it.

TheSun

"...and I'm a minority by way, so we should ignore racism"

Those sorts of posts are bloody annoying. As if that makes the post of theirs less dumb.

They should just admit to not caring about others rather than dance around it.

Faustek

Afternoon kin.

What? Oh my gosh no.

There's always a few around.
They have either never experienced it and I'm happy for them.
They don't see it as racism and I wonder how and what lead them to believe that.
And in both instances they just don't care about anything outside their little bubble.

Slayven

I wanna go fight the nazis

Like your grandpappy?

pferd-soldat_imagesia-com_bfma_large.jpg

Top Bottom