• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
Didn't read any posts - just wanted to check the general consensus if this is worth watching so far? I've seen pretty much everything 24 related but without Jack I don't know if I care and I have limited time for media consumption.

Andy with that messed up leg could have used more help Eric lol.

Is his dad like a master pain endurer or something? LOL
ROFL they got nothing from him so he's still hiding shit.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Obligatory even more powerful secret final boss that finally reveals himself.

Yeah, I was waiting on fake Jack turning on Andy for that data. But the finale is literally about "Special terrorist Agent" who is on his own???

Really, this would be wear the deceased dad ends up not being deceased. This is just another guy who had never been brought up.

Jarrod38

Yeah, I was waiting on fake Jack turning on Andy for that data. But the finale is literally about "Special terrorist Agent" who is on his own???

Really, this would be wear the deceased dad ends up not being deceased. This is just another guy who had never been brought up.
I like the new field CTU leader. Better than Curtis.

Arttemis

Nothing in 24 Legacy holds a candle to MOST of 24, not just the highlights. This season is as bad as the amnesia and daughter subplots.

Finishing season 1 of Homeland after rewatching a few highlights of old 24 seasons. Damn, HL is incredible.

TK-421

Great to see Oded Fehr tonight. If any of you haven't seen him before, he played a terrorist in the series Sleeper Cell on Showtime. That was sort of 24 in reverse, it was from the terrorist point of view instead. Highly recommend Season 1 for any 24 fans.

Chris R

Anything happen the first 20 mins? Local fox station had a black screen on the entire time..................................

this_guy

Is Oded Fehr the same guy from The Mummy? Who was also season 4 villain Marwan who escaped capture several times as if he was using his powers from The Mummy.

Tookay

Fan Favorite Tony Almeida returns as Incompetent interrogator
This is the thing that drives me nuts about this season. You bring back a guy like Tony, then proceed to give him zero explanation or characterization, then zero dialogue, then make him useless.

We've had that old dude get tortured for a third of a season and it goes nowhere. And this happens constantly with every plot where they just go in circles for hours at a time.

Great to see Oded Fehr tonight. If any of you haven't seen him before, he played a terrorist in the series Sleeper Cell on Showtime. That was sort of 24 in reverse, it was from the terrorist point of view instead. Highly recommend Season 1 for any 24 fans.

VERY good series. Was so mad when they didn't continue with it.

Thezez

Banned
Hey, we're making a 24 reboot, and we need a lead to fill the shoes of action superhero Jack Bauer. Lets give the lead sweet fuck all to do, and instead make his brother a total badass.

Also Oded Fehr should be in it as terrorist Spiderman.

This is the thing that drives me nuts about this season. You bring back a guy like Tony, then proceed to give him zero explanation or characterization, then zero dialogue, then make him useless.

We've had that old dude get tortured for a third of a season and it goes nowhere. And this happens constantly with every plot where they just go in circles for hours at a time.

I'm really hoping something happens to make Tony useful. Otherwise why the hell did they bring him back at all?

RS4-

Bail Organa wanting to bail out.

People casually watching Carter rush a guy, break a chair and grab a grenade.

😂😂😂

So bad.

Draymond playing hero ball.

And this is only halfway through.

Edit - haha the gang don't care.

Has a single one of Carter's plans worked so far? He is literally the anti Jack Bauer so far.

I can't really tell if Hood vs Terrorists is either the funniest or the stupidest thing I have seen on TV. Maybe both?

I still don't really understand why none of the other terror cells haven't gone and done their thing yet, especially by now shouldn't news teams be blasting out that this was the work of Jadallah, son of famous terrorist Whoever, WHO CREATED YOUR TERROR CELL.

Writing is so bad its transcending into MST3k territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom