• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

PR_rambo

Banned
AbortedWalrusFetus, Gutshot, and I think that's the regulars. Then there are a bunch of eagles fans that post when the game is going on. Like probably 10 additional fans
Yeah I mostly post during the games, but there seems to be a decent amount of iggle fans here

Pepiope

Yeah I mostly post during the games, but there seems to be a decent amount of iggle fans here
Not enough.

We have too many cowboy fans who still cheer on Jerry Jones. And half this thread is full of Trump supporters. Eagles Gaf needs to right the wrongs. Wentz will lead us to a better future.

PR_rambo

Banned
Not enough.

We have too many cowboy fans who still cheer on Jerry Jones. And half this thread is full of Trump supporters. Eagles Gaf needs to right the wrongs. Wentz will lead us to a better future.
Speaking of Trumpers stay far away from the eagles official messsge boards

Pagusas

Elden Member

imgres-1.jpg

jermaine-kearse-tramon-williams-russell-wilson-nfl-nfc-championship-green-bay-packers-seattle-seahawks-850x560.jpg

We didn't ref the Fail Mary, or force the DB to try and pad his stats instead of knocking it down.

We also didn't make McCarthy kick field goals inside the 5.

Search your feelings, you know hating Seattle is irrational deep down.
I still hope your football team is contracted

Top Bottom